HubSpot Ideas

SteveArmitage

Add a videos to show in activity timeline, filters and reports

I want videos (and possibly all file types) to act like CTA's, Forms & Page views

1. Contact timeline activity

I want our team to see that a contact has viewed a video & %viewed they viewed in the contact activity timeline, similar to CTA's, Forms and Page views.

2. I want the video to be available for workflows, lists and contact filters

I.e. show me all who have watched this video

Send an email to contacts who have watched the video

3. The video's should also be available to add to reports, to show #views and %viewed

How is this video performing compared to my other video's

2 Replies
MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Seems there is a Public Beta which is going to be rolled out soon on this. I'd love to have it yesterday...

kaburke
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SteveArmitage !  Please see responses to your queries below.

1. Contact timeline activity

I want our team to see that a contact has viewed a video & %viewed they viewed in the contact activity timeline, similar to CTA's, Forms and Page views.

If you take a look on this page, you will see that there is currently a private beta for Video views on contact activity timelines.

2. I want the video to be available for workflows, lists and contact filters

I.e. show me all who have watched this video

Send an email to contacts who have watched the video

If your filter options aren't too detailed such as 'how long they viewed' etc you can create a custom event to use under the list filter 'behavioural events'

3. The video's should also be available to add to reports, to show #views and %viewed

How is this video performing compared to my other video's

Video view events are available in the custom report builder beta which you can read about here