HubSpot Ideas

leo_csrt

Add a redirect after booking a Meeting

It would be useful to have a feature in the Meetings tool that allows you to redirect the visitor to a URL or a custom Thank you page after filling in the Meetings.
In my opinion, the "booking confirmation" is useful but being able to redirect the visitor to another URL after X seconds would provide a better experience for him/her.

Thanks,

Leo

96 Commentaires
glencornell
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions on this idea!

We are currently investigating solutions to the issues and ides surfaced in the thread. There are important needs for campaign tracking (e.g. Google Tag Manager) as well as user experience (e.g. redirecting to a new page).

If anyone would like to speak with me directly about your team's use case it will help us greatly in defining the problems to solve. Please message me directly if you would like to schedule a time to discuss.

glencornell

Thank you everyone who has reached out! I've got a calendar full of calls to talk through this with many of you. I will update again once we've progressed further.

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
glencornell

Hi Community!

We are planning to add the ability to redirect link to the booking process. We now have this planned into our roadmap and will be in development on the fix in the coming weeks.

When a booking a meeting, you will be able to send contacts to a webpage of your choice.

With this update, we hope to provide the ability for you to add tracking like GTM, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, etc. to your pages for your campaigns. This will also allow you to better customize the booking process to reflect your brand experience.

After this update, I will continue to monitor this request for any adjustments or additions needed to this feature.

Participant

@glencornell Yay! Thank you for making it happen!

Viktorija
Membre

amazing, thank you @glencornell 

Kasim
Participant | Partenaire solutions

That's awesome, Glen! Thank you for making that happen. Do you mind me asking where in the Hubspot packaging that'll be included? 

glencornell

@Kasim still TBD on packaging tier, but I will update here as soon as I know.

mediatown-paul
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

@glencornell  - amazing. Thanks for the update and thanks to the team for making this happen.

kdemars
Participant

Thanks @glencornell ! This is great news!

designerjde
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

@glencornell thanks for the update.  This will solve so many problems for our clients!

awdimmick
Membre

@glencornell Fantastic news! Can't wait for this to be rolled out. 

lindsayalbright
Membre

Need to be able to track an event of meeting booked

Davidtash
Membre

Definatly a must have! 

dborn
Membre

Definetly requried feature - redirect to thank you page and option to track pageviews to check funnel in Google Analytics, like why people leave some pages before scheduling an appointment.

We prepared huge ad campaign for September events, with more than 20 sales, but I can't track conversions for traffic that I send to specific meetings.

Omnidek
Participant

My solution to this until they deploy such feature

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Reporting-Analytics/Tracking-Meeting-Events-Setting-as-a-Goal-in-Go...

Let me know if any of you need assistance better understanding it

glencornell

Hi Community!

Quick update -- 

We plan to be in development with an initial fix in the coming weeks. We'll then move this to a beta, in which I'll provide instructions here for how to get access. This beta will focus primarily on the ability to redirect to any external or hubspot page of your choice!

I should have more news in the next couple of weeks for timing of the beta. Smiley heureux

- Glen

make_it_so
Membre

Brilliant. Definitely interested in testing out the beta when it rolls out.

Dmrogen
Membre

Definitely want to beta test this

dborn
Membre

@Omnidek 

I can't use your workaround because we use direct links to meetings from our Event page, so I cannot run GTM on those pages, and for us it will require to generate 20+ more pages for just specific action.

Looking to try beta asap

devbasu
Membre | Partenaire solutions

@glencornell Eagerly waiting for this beta!