Add a redirect after booking a Meeting

It would be useful to have a feature in the Meetings tool that allows you to redirect the visitor to a URL or a custom Thank you page after filling in the Meetings.
In my opinion, the "booking confirmation" is useful but being able to redirect the visitor to another URL after X seconds would provide a better experience for him/her.

Thanks,

Leo

HubSpot updates
91 Replies
yairba

This will be super useful, so we can add a conversion code in a custom-made thank-you page. We're running advertising campaigns and need to know which ones converted to meetings.

Viktorija
New Contributor

That would be amazing. This is the ONLY reason why we do not use HS meetings now.

Tnichs Top Contributor | Platinum Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer
This is imperative for any tracking of third party advertising. I can't optimise my Facebook/AdWords campaigns based on conversions as I can't tell them that a conversion has occurred. Please give this some priority
designerjde
New Contributor

I tested the methodology recommended by @Uthoocha and it worked for me. Thanks for sharing!

awdimmick
Occasional Contributor

@designerjde I also spent some time today testing the recommended solution by @Uthoocha and was able to change the GA measurement for a pageview on our thank your page. 

Where this falls short, however, is with Facebook tracking. In my situation we want to create a custom conversion for a booked meeting, but since the page isn't being viewed (just the measurement changed), the FB pixel isn't firing and linking it back to a FB user to count as a conversion. 

If anyone knows how to trigger a facebook custom event from a webhook, that information would be useful. That's a bit outside of my tracking knowledge. Otherwise, we're still waiting for HubSpot to implement redirect functionality!

Please do this HubSpot, your customers will be incredibly delighted. Trying to implement a workaround is pretty complex and frustrating. 

alunaconrad

This!! It's just so necessary. It's so key that I may consider not using hubspot altogether and just move to Calendly.

syriley
New Contributor

+1

Kasim
Occasional Contributor

This is mission critical for all paid ads. Any updates from the Hubspot team as to where this is with the pipeline? 

kdemars
Occasional Contributor

Echoing what others have said - we need this to be able to track conversions when someone books a meeting. It seems odd this doesn't already exist given the functionality is there for forms. 

mediatown-paul
New Contributor

Adding my name for this feature.