HubSpot Ideas

leo_csrt

Add a redirect after booking a Meeting

It would be useful to have a feature in the Meetings tool that allows you to redirect the visitor to a URL or a custom Thank you page after filling in the Meetings.
In my opinion, the "booking confirmation" is useful but being able to redirect the visitor to another URL after X seconds would provide a better experience for him/her.

Thanks,

Leo

96 Commentaires
GraehamF
Participant

Austin, yes that would be great. 

AustinSzel
Membre

I'm still looking into this and expect to come up with some kind of solution in the very near future. (weeks not months)

- Austin

nateanderson
Membre

Yes, we can't even use Hubspot meetings until this feature is available as we rely greatly on Google Adwords conversion tracking.

@LollipopRob @rollworks_abm I REALLY appreciate the code, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it with Google conversion tracking as that relies on a trigger based on a page visit URL in GTM, but your code seems to necessitate a "conversion tracking code." Does someone know how to currently obtain one for Google conversion tracking? 

DrInfantino
Membre

Make this happen HubSpot. We can redirect people to a thank you page or an up-sell.

Participant

Need this desperately. Can someone tell us why it's so hard to prioritise? Doesnt' seem like a tricky thing to do.

awdimmick
Membre

We desperately need this feature as well. Commenting so I can be updated regarding the status of this idea. 

Will also try editing the suggested code to see if anything can work. 

Another possible idea woud be for HubSpot to publish an article on how to track without the redirect? Obviously it will vary case to case but at least a framework would be helpful. 

JorgenDavidson
Participant

This seems like it should be such low hanging fruit for delivering meanigful product updates that wouldn't be challenging from a development perspective. I can't fathom a single reason this doesn't already exist with multiple threads, dozens of upvotes, and dozens of comments about it. 

HubSpot, please DELIGHT us!

designerjde
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

+1

papuchon
Membre

so ridiculous that a large company like Hubspot doesn't have this feature; conversion tracking is marketing 101. In fact conversion tracking is why digital marketing is superior to offline/traditional marketing. Not having this kills the purpose of doing inbound marketing in the first place.

We had to implement a workaround with Calendly and Zappier. (Calendly for people to book demos, then zapier connects Calendly to Hubspot to record a form submission). Thanks to this, we're less in a rush for this feature add but if I was in Hubspot's product or exec team I would find this situation highly embarassing. Given the lack of reponse and action from them, I can only wonder whether there is a hidden agenda here. Do they somehow benefit from this situation? Do they own Calendly? Zapier? Do people have to pay for other integrations (like we do!) to work around this in a way that they benefit despite such a huge product shortcoming? Only Hubspot has the answer. For the rest of us, we can just speculate and wait for their enlightment.

GraehamF
Participant

+1

yairba
Membre

This will be super useful, so we can add a conversion code in a custom-made thank-you page. We're running advertising campaigns and need to know which ones converted to meetings.

Viktorija
Membre

That would be amazing. This is the ONLY reason why we do not use HS meetings now.

Tnichs
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Diamond
This is imperative for any tracking of third party advertising. I can't optimise my Facebook/AdWords campaigns based on conversions as I can't tell them that a conversion has occurred. Please give this some priority
designerjde
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I tested the methodology recommended by @Uthoocha and it worked for me. Thanks for sharing!

awdimmick
Membre

@designerjde I also spent some time today testing the recommended solution by @Uthoocha and was able to change the GA measurement for a pageview on our thank your page. 

Where this falls short, however, is with Facebook tracking. In my situation we want to create a custom conversion for a booked meeting, but since the page isn't being viewed (just the measurement changed), the FB pixel isn't firing and linking it back to a FB user to count as a conversion. 

If anyone knows how to trigger a facebook custom event from a webhook, that information would be useful. That's a bit outside of my tracking knowledge. Otherwise, we're still waiting for HubSpot to implement redirect functionality!

Please do this HubSpot, your customers will be incredibly delighted. Trying to implement a workaround is pretty complex and frustrating. 

alunaconrad
Membre

This!! It's just so necessary. It's so key that I may consider not using hubspot altogether and just move to Calendly.

syriley
Membre

+1

Kasim
Participant | Partenaire solutions

This is mission critical for all paid ads. Any updates from the Hubspot team as to where this is with the pipeline? 

kdemars
Participant

Echoing what others have said - we need this to be able to track conversions when someone books a meeting. It seems odd this doesn't already exist given the functionality is there for forms. 

mediatown-paul
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Adding my name for this feature.