HubSpot Ideas

leo_csrt

Add a redirect after booking a Meeting

It would be useful to have a feature in the Meetings tool that allows you to redirect the visitor to a URL or a custom Thank you page after filling in the Meetings.
In my opinion, the "booking confirmation" is useful but being able to redirect the visitor to another URL after X seconds would provide a better experience for him/her.

Thanks,

Leo

96 Commentaires
jtylus
Membre

This would be a great feature to add! For my company we have our meetings integrated onto our website and a redirect is how we track some of our conversions

tomas
Membre

+1 we also need custom thank you page to track conversions in our campaigns

Rdsage
Participant

100% this is needed asap! We need to be able to optimize media based on this conversion! 

MattPrados
Membre

yes pleaSe!  this is so simple, so basic and this is at least the 3rd forum thread on this...

argyro
Membre

I also need this feature! For better tracking of google analytics. Is there a plan for it?

MattPrados
Membre

Ok since Hubspot really **bleep** on this thread...

actually figured it . out.

zapier.

meetings act as forms now, forms can be a trigger in zapier.

create a meeting specifically for FB.

Then offline conversion send to fb from zapier.

Enjoy the work around.
MikeSwig
Membre

Please figure this out ASAP, this would be extremely useful and seems like a really easy fix!

MattPrados
Membre

Here is the zap.

Created a calendar that is ONLY used for facebook ads landing pages.

Use that for the "form"

Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.32.28 AM.png

GraehamF
Participant

@MattPrados thanks for posting!  Looks like a viable workaround that I'd like to implement.

Quick question: by "calendar" do you mean:

(a) Google/Outlook calendar

(b) HubSpot Meeting instance with its own calendar settings

(c) Other?

MattPrados
Membre

you can connect hubspot cal to what ever cal you use.

I dont really mention cal any where.

Meetings is the tool and there is a back end connection via that to our cal which is google cal.

Matt

mailclick
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

It would be súper useful!!

joshua_r
Membre

I'll add that this feature is mission-critical for my client.

papuchon
Membre

we need this a year ago

MattPrados
Membre

Almost a YEAR, no one from Hubspot has even responded???

LollipopRob
Contributeur

This feature is needed, and not 'Delivered' as claimed on the previous Idea here:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-conversion-tracking-with-Meetings-in-HubSpo...

We need a URL redirect for the meetings embed so that we can track conversions in Google Ads and Facebook Ads using GTM the same way we do for everything else. 

------------

For anybody who wants a work around now, here's one from rollworks_abm as stated on the previous idea. Note, I haven't tried this yet.

------------

Finally after spending couple of hours and thanks to the post from thomas_workpath, we figured out on adding conversion tracking code until Hubspot adds the TYP redirection- 

You can create a new tag in GTM with 'Custom HTML' tag type, copy paste the below code snippet and set the trigger to fire at page view on all the pages where Hubspot meeting iframe is embeeded -

<script type="text/javascript">
window.addEventListener('message', function receiveMessage(e) {
  if (e.origin.match(/YOURDOMAIN\.com/)) {
    if (e.data && e.data.meetingBookSucceeded) {
      if (e.data.meetingBookSucceeded == true) {
        try {
         // YOUR CONVERSION TRACKING CODE HERE LIKE __adroll.record_user({"adroll_segments": "XXXXX"});
        } catch (err) {}
      }
    }
  }
}, false);
</script> 

Find their original message here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-conversion-tracking-with-Meetings-in-HubSpo...

LollipopRob
Contributeur

@1590127 @MattData @MattPrados @rollworks_abm @NHermoso  @Pipeshine @JPBisilliat @cjsf2323  @papuchon  @DonMohammes   

Hi all,

I've tagged you on this Idea as you've all commented on a 'delivered' idea saying that you'd like a redirect URL in Meetings for tracking purposes.

HubSpot prefers that we create new posts for new feature requests so I thought I'd re-add this idea and ask if you would kindly upvote it.

For those who didn't see, I've added the workaround posted by @rollworks_abm to the description, just in case this helps.

I hope you don't mind the group tag!

Original Idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-conversion-tracking-with-Meetings-in-HubSpo...

LollipopRob
Contributeur

@edblnd  @patricko @JakeG @thomas_workpath  @tangiblee@ChandlerW  @Marno_Watson  @GraehamF  @mrspabs  @JakeW 

Hi all,

I've tagged you on this Idea as you've all commented on a 'delivered' idea saying that you'd like a redirect URL in Meetings for tracking purposes.

HubSpot prefers that we create new posts for new feature requests so I thought I'd re-add this idea and ask if you would kindly upvote it.

For those who didn't see, I've added the workaround posted by @rollworks_abm to the description, just in case this helps.

Original Idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-for-conversion-tracking-with-Meetings-in-HubSpo...

LollipopRob
Contributeur

@tafek  @fabien_r  @nicknem 

Hi all,

PS Apologies I had to post this 3 times. I could only tag up to 10 people at a time...

AustinSzel
Membre

Possible Solution: I know a lot of you have been looking for a way to redirect a user to a new page after they schedule an appointment with a HubSpot meeting link. Since HubSpot hasn't done anything with this, I'm thinking about developing the solution myself and posting it to the HubSpot MarketPlace.

Would anyone here be interested in / helped by this?

joshua_r
Membre

Due to various issues, we've chosen to embed Calendly instead of Hubspot Meetings, which provides an automatic redirect on successful scheduling of an appointment.