HubSpot Ideas

nicolerohrer

Add a "has attachment" filter for deals and companies for easier reporting/viewing

A few customers have requested a view in company and deal reports/filters of "has attachment" as a filter so they can look at records with attachments based on their process. In Activity Properties for engagements in Contact Lists, we can sort by Attachment File ID is known but we are unable to pull that information for Deal and Company reports and filters adding some difficulty to process for those that need to easily pull that data.

37 Replies
vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

This is an excellent idea @nicolerohrer. We also have Stages in Deals where a document is sent to the customer, so it would be helpful to be able to filter on that too, in order to prioritise follow-ups with customers. 

PaulClappers
Contributor

Yes, this would be very helpful!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi, 

Commenting for a customer here.

I understand that the filter is not available because attachment is not a "property". However, there will be cases where filtering by attachment would be very handy (e.g. looking for contacts or deals with certain files associated with them).

Hope this can be implemented!

JackieZeng
Participant
Really hope that we can have this new function asap
SFriedman

It would be great to include this as a property so we can filter a deals report for items that have an attachment.  Our sales team is incentified to add certain items to a deal, and in order to verify I am having to drill down into hundreds of individual deals.

iamathlete
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes, this is a really important feature for us and our clients - a need to report on attachments in deals.  Even more importantly is to create automations or conditional logic that determines if an attachment exists when Deal Stage = Closed Won.  We always need to ensure that a contract is signed and attached to a deal prior to the deal being closed.  It's an important legal issue for us.

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

I'd like this on contacts as well. great suggestion!

BGardner3

It would also be nice if this eventual feature allowed you to filter by "attached document" that contains...

Then companies who regularly have several attachments on a deal can easily screen which deals need or have specific docs at a glance.

HannahBrown

I think this is really important.  We have historically used HubSpot for files which we now want to remove due to sensitivity of the data and new ways of working but without going in to every HubSpot record there is no way of downloading or bulk deleting the files.  

dlaguna-AbH
Contributor

It would be great to be able to filter and manage deals with attachment. It's really necessary

MSchmidt4

very much needed!! 

Niveathitha
Member | Platinum Partner

This is a great idea. I have felt the need for this property.

shane-mappedin

Hubspot please include this feature. It would be even better if we could filter it by "Attachment name contains = XYZ" to view specific types of documents with standard naming conventions. 

MBarakat0

A much-needed improvement. Hopefully, this functionality will be added soon.

SBoon2

Highly needed!

JKrantz
Contributor

doesnt seem like this has made much movement in 2 years... 😕

RKumar02
Participant

Much needed feature along with name filter (if possible).

Shibin

It would be helpful! 

DScudder

This would be extreamly helpful for many of our clients!

jdtingay
Contributor

It would be very useful - we have a need to know when a deal is created that does not have an attachment and this function would solve that issue.