HubSpot Ideas

Marijke94

Add a 'next' and 'previous' butten in the knowledge base

It would be easier to scroll through the articles with a 'next' and 'previous' butten in the knowledge base. Now, you have to go back to the overview to click on the next article within the sub category. 

3 Replies
alexhunter1

We find it's difficult for our users to navigate back to a previous page or go to the next article or 'step' of a process. A back/next button is so important for our knowledge base because we structure our knowledge base using a step-by-step process. 

LGatlin

While creating and editing articles, I found it really frustrating that I could not easily click through each article. Each time I want to edit an article, I have to open it through the edit function. When I want to move to the next one, I have to go back to the master list and open the next one. It would be much more time efficient if there was "next article" and "previous article" function. It really slowed me down when trying to proof and make final edits on over 60 articles.  I hope HS considers resolving this😊

Bensmom7

I am not sure why there isn't an option to go to the next or previous article. This causes problems for admins creating and editing articles, as well as for customers who want to self serve. I hope HS can get this implemented, though this idea is outstanding from 2019, so I'm not optimistic.