Add a comment to a note/email

It would be great to be able to add a comment to a note or an email that has been entered earlier. To create a note and comment chain.

I currently use HighRise CRM and one feature I use every day is adding comments to notes or emails in a company ou contact timeline. That way I have all the info about one subject in a "discussion" or in a series of notes instead of having to jump from one note to another with tasks and calls in between.

Thanks!

Luc Noël

HubSpot updates
26 Replies
laurae
Regular Contributor

We'd be up for testing this in beta! 

TheeRichard
Occasional Contributor

We have been waiting for this for over a year.

lmcmullen

Huge +1 on this. HS admins would be able to 'bump' or follow-up on notes/tasks/emails in particular rather than just creating new tasks. Would remove clutter and streamline workflow.

TheeRichard
Occasional Contributor

I heard it was already in beta months ago and some companies have this feature. How can we became a beta tester and when is it expected to roll out for everyone?

Kathryn
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. Right now, we just edit the comment and tag the other person, but it gets confusing.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered

As of today, you can now comment on any note, meeting, call or logged activity. It is not possible to comment on an email or task activity at this time. The team is looking in to adding this functionality to tasks.