HubSpot Ideas

Msyvrais

Add a comment section when sending marketing email previews

Sometimes we need to send previews to managers for approval or feedback on marketing emails. It would be great if (for example like in constant contact) we could add comments when sending a marketing email preview to the recipient. For example, "what do you think about the formatting in these sections?" or "What do you think about phrasing in second paragraph".

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
October 23, 2023 03:33 AM

Hi @Msyvrais - we recently released a new unread comments feature for the commenting tools in HubSpot. This is now live to all our Pro and Enterprise level commenting features. More details can be found in-app here.

This feature should make it easier to discover when there are comments you have not read on assets such as Marketing Emails. A red counter will appear on the sidebar even when closed to indicate the number of unread comments and when opening the sidebar, we will direct you first to the latest unread comments.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any feedback on these updates. Thanks

4 Comentários
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hey folks!

I wanted to hop in real quick and let you know that the ability to comment on marketing emails in the drag and drop editor is now live for Marketing Hub Pro & Enterprise accounts. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/The-ability-to-leave-comments-and-tag-teammates-in-th...

This thread requested the ability to comment in the preview, which is a bit different, but because they're similar I wanted to let you know.

Best!

Joe

Msyvrais
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

I saw this the other day! SO EXCITED 😄 thank you!!

Msyvrais
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

@JoeMayall  After trying to use this feature its a bit tricky - you hve no indication that there are comments available to read and as its a new feature we don't have the habits to check this regularily.  I think having a way to identify not only what your comment is directed to but also indicate there ARE comments available would make this tool much more useful and functional.

Status atualizado para: Delivered
dowens
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi @Msyvrais - we recently released a new unread comments feature for the commenting tools in HubSpot. This is now live to all our Pro and Enterprise level commenting features. More details can be found in-app here.

This feature should make it easier to discover when there are comments you have not read on assets such as Marketing Emails. A red counter will appear on the sidebar even when closed to indicate the number of unread comments and when opening the sidebar, we will direct you first to the latest unread comments.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any feedback on these updates. Thanks