HubSpot Ideas

LGrundhoefer

Add a Thumbnail for LinkedIn Videos

Hi there,

On the social front, Hubspot should add a feature to allow users to add a thumbnail for LinkedIn videos. On LinkedIn, users currently have the ability to do so!Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.31.52 AM.png

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 12, 2023 11:39 AM

8 Replies
MWallis

This is really needed. Without the ability to upload a thumbnail I am not using Hubspot to post videos. Thumbnails are required for when someone is coming back to look at the videos on your Linkedin page after the video has been posted. If there is no assoicated thumbnail they will only see a black screen in the video preview image. 

HBarrington

Agree we need to get this sorted asap, as we are using social more now, it would be great to have this functionality in Hubspot

mmleziva
Participant

Definitely something HubSpot needs. I do not use HubSpot to post videos to LinkedIn because of this reason, which makes it very difficult to track engagement because it is not all data is in HubSpot.

Riz-Alvi

Hi HubSpot,

Please add this feature ASAP. Please Please and Please.

michellelewis
Contributor

100% need this. Not using Hubspot to post my video on LinkedIn because this feature is lacking

becky_ift
Member | Elite Partner

This is needed asap as clients otherwise have to post directly from LI and loose an tracking capability

ZoeBarber

Also encountered this problem, adding to the list of people who desperately need this functionality! Also  would love the ability to queue PDFs (carousels) too.

Leeyman
HubSpot Product Team