HubSpot Ideas

NWolf

Add a Calendar View of Deals

As an event and entertainment company, the only thing we're missing right now on Hubspot is a calendar view.

Each Deal in our system is either a potential or a booked event. It has an "event date" property and based on that date, we should be able to see what's in the pipeline for each weekend, and which of our talent is already booked.

Right now there isn't an option to view a calendar of your deals and I have no idea how no one else has requested it until now. If we had

the chance to view each month/week/day (like google calendar), it would be a game changer for us.

As of now, I go to the deals page and filter based on date, then scroll to the date I want to view and look at it as a list view. It's terrible.

Also - you can't view it on the go from the app so there's no way for us to check availability for a date if we're out of the office.

PLEASE - add this feature as this is the bare minimum for any company that books jobs based on a specific date!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks - Noam

Sales Manager

LIV Entertainment Group

5 Replies
CdeVos

100% Agreed! This would be a game changer

JAlestra
Participant

Fully agree, this does not also fall into the entertainment and B2C industry. I run a decent-sized sales team and would need to view this on a calendar to show my board and investors what is closing on a visual basis. 

Ideally, just the name and a field like ACV/TCV next to the name. Kind of like what you would see on a ganttchart. 

JAlestra
Participant

Fully agree, this does not also fall into the entertainment and B2C industry. I run a decent-sized sales team and would need to view this on a calendar to show my board and investors what is closing on a visual basis. 

Ideally, just the name and a field like ACV/TCV next to the name. Kind of like what you would see on a ganttchart. 

iamalex

Would love this feature 👍

ScottHemmeter
Participant

This would be very useful. It would be very useful on any object, but especially deals. Being able to toggle between a List, Board, or Calendar View would be great. If a Calendar View is ever implemented, it should include the ability to select any Date property on the object by which to view it in a Calendar.