HubSpot Ideas

MHohenberg

Add Win Probability as a Priority Column option in Tasks

Currently in Tasks, you have a Priority Column that gives you the choice of None or High. 

For Deal Workflows or when creating Tasks generally, having the ability to prioritize tasks by win probability would allow you to see which tasks will give you the best return on your time and effort. 

For example, when creating Tasks in Deals or Deal Stages, we have the ability to create our own Task Queues to put specific Tasks into. They are then prioritized by due date and time, then High Priority or No Priority [None]. 

Many industries have a ton of follow up that needs organized, so seeing 100 tasks in a bulk list [ALL] or separate into our own custom Task Queues, it would be very helpful to have a more efficient display of an order of priority. 

Have a Medium & Low option would be a start, but ideally [for those that use deal stages] having the ability to prioritize tasks by their Win Probability ensures we can effectively answer the following questions without even thinking or lifting a finger:

What single task is the most effective use of my time RIGHT NOW that would have the biggest impact on my business and income?

I don't know about any of you, but with the number of back to back appointments I have daily as a professional, I cherish the time I have in between appointments to get my tasks/follow up done. Eliminating as much guessing, searching, clicking and thinking as possible is the goal. 

Having said that, to be able to click the orange "Start Tasks" button so that it executes my tasks from 1 to 100 in an order of Win Probability starting with 99% and working down according the deal stage win probabilities I have customized would be a dream come true. 

1 Reply
richard88
HubSpot Employee

More customization on the task queues to pivot based on other deal properties or contact properties could be an awesome improvement! 🙂