HubSpot Ideas

scooterlang

Add Tracking Analytics to Quotes

As a salesperson, I need to be able to track when a quote is viewed, and clicked on so that I can more astutely engage with the customer who the opportunity is with.

Putting on my product manager hat, I would suggest that HubSpot Sales users are able to not only see views and link clicking, but that you would also enable deeper analytics like those found in Hotjar...i.e. heatmapping & Session recording while the customer guest is viewing the web-hosted quote.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: In Planning
December 03, 2020 08:53 AM

42 Comentarios
gemini87
Participante

I'd like to use this functionality to set a workflow sending an email notification to the sales rep that a contact has viewed a quote. This would be a good time for them to call the contact to see if they have any questions. 

nikkiv
Colaborador líder

Is it possible to track activity on quotes in Hubspot? 

CarlosComunica
Miembro

Perfeito, se tivermos as mesmas percepções que temos em documentos já ajudaria muito. Saber quanto tempo a pessoa passou no orçamento além de quantas vezes foi acessado. 

RachelDME
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

This would be a great functinality to have.  Its odd that it doesnt exist as other email opens and link clicks are tracked.  Knowing when a prospect has opened a quote is important information in terms of sales follow ups and informing conversations with them.

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
ethankopit
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

stigaskcody
Miembro

This is an important feature to add

AMitchell
Miembro

We'd love the option to see analytics on HS quotes we send i.e. opens / click / forwarded on / who's done these actions so we can be more strategic in our actions.

MBagnall
Miembro

Completely agree on this idea and think this functionality would be fantastic (had this before on previously used quotation / proposal / contract tools) and it's very helpful to plan future communications / progression with the prospect or client - would love to see this implimented on HS quotating!

kasiabf
Participante

Is there any update on this? Its really needed! If you can track documents sent via Hubspot you should surely be able to track proposals/quotes

ssigl
Participante

This would make so much sense. You guys already have it with document links sent via Hubspot.. I always get a notification when someone opens it.

Should absolutely be the same for quotes.. 

DUytterhaeghe
Miembro

Great idea! Any update team Hubspot?

JoeDavies
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Couldn't agree more with this requirement! If the tool is to compete with other solutions with native integrations (such as PandaDoc or DocuSign), reps need to be able to see when a quote has been opened, clicked, started as well as signed - ie everything inbetween sending it and getting it back.

Super important for chasing down sent quotes.

@ethankopit you mentioned this is in planning which is amazing news, any possibility you could give an update on timelines?

HSmith32
Participante

How is this not a fundamental functionality to track and monitor engagement with outstanding quotes? 

KKratzer
Miembro

Agreed- This would add so much value to our everyday workflow with Clients.

OEzra
Miembro

did any one find a solution to track quotes?

viennarr
Miembro

This is so important for our team to be able to fully integrate with Hubspot. Upvote! 

RCurran
Participante

Essential capability. Honestly what is the point of a feature that only allows you to send an quote by email into the ether with no idea of delivery success? Especially when other parts of the suite have delivery success tracked. Needs addressing asap.

MCarrick
Miembro

Has this beeen added?

KJonsson
Colaborador

+1 

It's been 3 years since this suggestion and this should be considered a basic feature. 

LSudhakar
Miembro

Upvote! Support team let me know that this feature is rolling out very soon. Is there an ETA available?