HubSpot Ideas

JaniceH

Add 'Top Social Posts' Report to a dashboard

Would love the option to add the 'Top Posts' report from social to a dashboard. This one πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 16.45.05.png

18 ComentΓ‘rios
Babel_Gem
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Completely agree. The options for adding info. on social posts to dashboards is quite limited and this would really help bridge that gap.

interestedparty
Membro

I would say that this is very important, and a lot of people may not understand that HubSpot views upvotes as the way each idea is prioritized.  

amyT
Membro

If I could add this to a dashboard for an automated montly export, I'd be set. Please do this πŸ™‚

lanreagbetayo1
Membro

Yes I agree too other platform allow you to sync top performing post into a dashboard. 

BArshad
Membro

I would want to have top posts on the platform in the form of a dashboard

danmoyle
Participante de valor | Parceiro Elite

Agreed and upvoted (and shared with others). 

Afd-mark
Participante | Parceiro Elite

We would also like this to have in a dashboard.

henryt1
Participante

Agreed and upvoted.

sabinebank
Membro

It would be a huge help, if we could add it to our dashboards – especially if we could filter based on our campaigns.

emmaboyd
Membro

I'd also love to be able to add the single top performing post per network. 

debbiem
Membro

Upvoted and agreed, this would be a great asset to have. It would help marketing managers get a high-level view of top-performing posts that can be reported to other departments or managers. Please add!

MariaIsidro
Membro

We're transitioning from separate powerpoints and spreadsheets to having them all on HubSpot, would be a really big help if Top Posts could be included in the dashboard.

m_rosario
Membro

Completely agree. Would make sharing more useful social reports with other members of the team much easier, and better mirror the functionality we had in Hootsuite. 

AJRussell
Participante

Yes please

JustineJ
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Would love to have this!!

FAli79
Membro

Yes please! 

Msyvrais
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

βž•βž•βž•

YORKELED
Membro

Is this still pending or in the roadmap?  I am looking to implement this as a component of automated reports/dashboards for our clients.