HubSpot Ideas

Aviya_Altman

Add TikTok as one of the social icons for a website

Hi,
You are missing TikTok as an option for a social icon for a website- this is one of the growing socials and gets many entries and users, so please add it!

Thanks,
Aviya

10 Replies
ADesmond5
Contributor

Tiktok is really looking strong here in our marketing v Facebook - Insta still clinging on but it's so important that Hubspot reviews its social channel lists - there are social platforms I've never heard of and I've been in digital 20 years yet TikTok is nowhere to be seen. Sort it out please Hubspot team! 

NHazekamp

100% Just reached out to support regarding this today. Email marketing has the option for TikTok social icon but not the landing pages.. doesn't quite make sense and seems like it would be an easy fix/addition.

ALee53
Member | Platinum Partner

Agreed on this! Would love to have it in the footer of our website.

KClarke7

Completely agree! TikTok is continuing to be a major social platform for a lot of people and businesses... 

TDavis17

Adding TikTok as one of the social icons for a website can be done to provide users with an easy way to access the company's TikTok account, where they can view and interact with the company's content on the platform . It also helps to increase the company's visibility on the platform and potentially attract new followers. Additionally, it can help to promote the company's brand and provide a way for users to stay up to date with the company's latest content and promotions.

KWilliamson2

I agree with all of the above ^ - the inconsistency of being able to quickly add TikTok is annoying. If I want to add it, I need to spend more dollars to upload an image to match (that won't be seamless).. 

ShiranA
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is kind of ridiculous.

MFountain
Contributor

It's frustrating to find that TikTok isn't a social channel that can be added to a web page as it can with email templates, which was highlighted by NHazekamp back in September 2022.

KWilliamson2

Also, the TikTok Pixel to be able to properly configure ads. 

HubChew

still really odd that this isn't a thing yet!