Add Social Tools to Mobile App

lsahagian

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

HubSpot updates
Feb 20, 2019

The new version of social reporting (beta) now allows you to report on posts published anywhere -- so you can publish through your mobile device directly on the network and still get reporting on it through HubSpot. If you're interested in trying it out please DM me with your portal ID. 

May 31, 2018

Yep 🙂 I messed up with the google form. 

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

May 30, 2018

Hi!

You're definitely not shouting into the wind - we are paying attention to this thread! 

Lots of transparency here: this isn't on our near term priority list... but the PMs have been talking about prioritizing at some point.  

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Thanks!

Daria

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Idea Submitted
Sep 20, 2017

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Needs Detail
May 4, 2017

This is something the team are evaluating so would love to get your thoughts on how you use Social with HubSpot. Do you use it to create content and post? Or are you using it for monitoring and tracking clicks, views etc?

103 Replies
CMassey

This would be an extremly helpful feauture. I need my team members to use HS to post to socials so I can track the data - not being able to do this easily from their phones is a big incentive for them not to! 

APetro

I just spent quite some time searching for HubSpot's mobile tool for social and/or email. When I was continually coming up empty, I hit the community boards and thought surely I must STILL be mistaken when I hit this thread. How are we nearing 2022 without these key features in a mobile app? How is this STILL not a priority? 🤔

I was completely shocked to find that not only was mobile publishing not an option, but neither is reporting! We can't even view reports on previously created content (email or social). These feel like some of the most basic things a marketer would need and has likely just come to expect from a company/tool as robust as HubSpot. 

What's even more surprising to me is how little traction this request seems to be getting. The last comment here is from 2 months ago! 😮 I'm disappointed to learn it's not even really on anyone's radar (judging by the latest response from HubSpot and lack of uproar here).

Excuse me while I walk away scratching my head ... 

mikeraia
Participant
Definitely a head scratcher. The mobile app was overhauled to focus on Sales a while back.