Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Add Social Tools to Mobile App

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

HubSpot updates
Add Social Tools to Mobile AppHubSpot Product Team
hace 4 semanas

The new version of social reporting (beta) now allows you to report on posts published anywhere -- so you can publish through your mobile device directly on the network and still get reporting on it through HubSpot. If you're interested in trying it out please DM me with your portal ID. 

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Needs Detail
hace 4 semanas

This is something the team are evaluating so would love to get your thoughts on how you use Social with HubSpot. Do you use it to create content and post? Or are you using it for monitoring and tracking clicks, views etc?

hace 4 semanas

Hi!

You're definitely not shouting into the wind - we are paying attention to this thread! 

Lots of transparency here: this isn't on our near term priority list... but the PMs have been talking about prioritizing at some point.  

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Thanks!

Daria

hace 4 semanas

Yep Emoticono feliz I messed up with the google form. 

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Add Social Tools to Mobile AppCommunity Manager
Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Idea Submitted
hace 4 semanas

80 Comentarios
eoswald
Regular Contributor

any update on this?

Alysha_TW
Occasional Contributor

It be great to have an update on this! Emoticono feliz

Amoore6 Colaborador distinguido
Colaborador distinguido

This feature needs to be added back into the app as event publishing is very important on social. The previous app was more than sufficient.

ajlacefield
Visitor

Honestly, you needed this app like yesterday (3 years ago). It really hinders my reporting that I have when I am on site and can only use my phone to post to social media sites. My top 5 posts from this year were not posted through Hubspot. This is really disappointing. 

Also, the Hubspot app is worthless -- my company pays a lot of money for innovation and top-tier technology and we can't even get an app that allows us to do the simplest of things that other apps allow me to do for FREE (i.e. Buffer). 

Every single call I have with someone from Hubspot I mention this problem. I will continue to mention and tweet and comment on this problem until it is fixed. 

Also, please allow multiple photos to be posted to social accounts. 

pheffernanvt
Occasional Contributor

Ditto what ajlacefield just said. Another unhappy camper here.

I started this thread because as a partner agency I was mortified to have to tell clients that HubSpot no longer had mobile social publishing capability -- so we had to set clients up on our Hootsuite Enterprise account or Buffer for their trade shows, as well as the Inbound conference itself.

At least you used to be able to use a bit.ly account to shorten links so there was some aggregated reporting across platforms -- but I just found out recently HubSpot no longer recognizes Bit.ly? [Support has not yet responded to my question about this.]

The lack of this basic social media functionality is a major FAIL for HubSpot.

Paula
Occasional Contributor

Is anyone from HubSpot even here any longer? Over a year later and still haven't brought back a function they already had operational suggests no.

A little update would be fair at this point - something to indicate we're not just shouting into the wind. A quick, "No problem, guys. We're on it. Go back to work, chill out, and wait for the announcement which should be coming directly." .... or simply, "Yeah, we're not doing this." ..................... 🌪 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi!

You're definitely not shouting into the wind - we are paying attention to this thread! 

Lots of transparency here: this isn't on our near term priority list... but the PMs have been talking about prioritizing at some point.  

Thanks!

Daria

pheffernanvt
Occasional Contributor

Hi Daria,

Thank you for jumping in for the HubSpot product team. Unfortunately the Google Form you posted so we could help prioritizing features returns an error message that it can only be viewed within your organization -- and advises contacting the form owner.

Until some other way to send feedback is available,  it would be helpful to know who we can contact to discuss the PMs criteria for priority setting. We have been told for more than a year now that re-enstating social on the mobile app is 'not a priority.' I, for one, firmly believe that using a standard new product/feature priority setting process is not appropriate in this instance. 

This is not an issue of optimizing resources for whatever whizbang thing can be added to the feaure set at an additional cost -- HubSpot took away a basic functionality. The app is broken and needs to be fixed.  The current HubSpot mantra is Customer Service and your customers are unhappy. How is that not a "near term priority"?

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Yep Emoticono feliz I messed up with the google form. 

Chris_Canepa
Asesor destacado

Hey @Daria !

I will help you build out the requirements for this Emoticono feliz.

I think having the ability to post to social media through a mobile app is huge. 

Where can I get a link to the form?

Thank you,

Chris