Add Social Tools to Mobile App

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

HubSpot updates
Add Social Tools to Mobile AppHubSpot Product Team
yesterday

The new version of social reporting (beta) now allows you to report on posts published anywhere -- so you can publish through your mobile device directly on the network and still get reporting on it through HubSpot. If you're interested in trying it out please DM me with your portal ID. 

Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Needs Detail
yesterday

This is something the team are evaluating so would love to get your thoughts on how you use Social with HubSpot. Do you use it to create content and post? Or are you using it for monitoring and tracking clicks, views etc?

yesterday

Hi!

You're definitely not shouting into the wind - we are paying attention to this thread! 

Lots of transparency here: this isn't on our near term priority list... but the PMs have been talking about prioritizing at some point.  

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Thanks!

Daria

yesterday

Yep Smiley Happy I messed up with the google form. 

Help us start building out the requirements for this feature by emailing me what features you want in mobile and times that you're available to chat. dmarmer @ is my email handle.

Add Social Tools to Mobile AppCommunity Manager
Re: Allow Social Publishing on Mobile - changed to: Idea Submitted
yesterday

79 Replies
Giuseppe
Regular Contributor

I agree! In particular it would be extremely helpful to have an integration within the HubSpot mobile app so that any social message sent via mobile will be caught by HubSpot.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Needs Detail

This is something the team are evaluating so would love to get your thoughts on how you use Social with HubSpot. Do you use it to create content and post? Or are you using it for monitoring and tracking clicks, views etc?

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey Vishnu,

It would be great to be able to do everything currently available within the social publishing tool that is in the web app.  I had a conversation yesterday with a user that was actively at a tradeshow (with no computer) and realised she had scheduled all of her social posts related to the specific timing of the show in a different timezone.

So:

1) Access to edit the current publishing schedule

2) Ability to take photos/access camera roll to schedule or post immediately

3) Monitoring those posts/inbox

At least having gone through a Kickstarter those would be my top 3.

Giuseppe
Regular Contributor

Hey Vishnu,

I agree with @lsahagian and would add that it would be extremely useful if via the mobile app it could be possible to:

1. tweet and/or re-tweet;

2. share LinkedIn posts;

in a way that whatever is done via mobile app is then caught by the HS platform.

Basically, it would be great to use the mobile app to publish and not only to monitor marketing activities. 

Thanks a lot

Babel_Gem Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer

Being able to schedule posts on the go would be a great benefit, particularly if you're at an event and want to take a photo and upload it directly to a tweet, LinkedIn or Facebook post.

The ability to monitor streams would also be useful. One example again, being if you were at an event and wanted to engage with relevant people (in a pre-defined list, perhaps).

Giuseppe
Regular Contributor

Fully agree with Babel_Gem. I think HS should develop such features. as of now (unless I am missing something) the mobile app is useful only for monitoring results.

danfound
Occasional Contributor

There used to be a way to access Social Media from HubSpot on the iPhone, but now it's gone. I've confirmed that this was elimnated intentionally, which is odd.

Taking away functionality that you plan to put back in is a pretty negative customer experience. And having marketing and sales in one app, while good in theory, has very few practical use cases for most companies. So we lost something to gain little. 

Please bring back a social app for iPhone. (Android is great for marketers though!)

nmstmartin

Adding a mobile function that would give us the capabilities of social media/publishing and social media monitoring and social media inbox would be so helpful for when we are live at events. 

CTGrev

Having full mobile functionality for social media would be hugely beneficial for live tweeting from conferences and other live events. Being able to tweet/retweet and upload pictures from events would streamline the process and help get that social content out quickly and effectively. 

1adam12

Would love to see this, as many of us go to tradeshows and conferences and it would be nice to be able to be in hubpsot and post! 

@lsahagian wrote:

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.