Add Social Tools to Mobile App

I have talked to a few users about being able to access social publishing/scheduling tools while on the go.  This could incredibly useful for trade events, in order to centralise all of the social posts, and possibly launch campaigns on the go.

HubSpot updates
80 Replies
kffrobins
Occasional Contributor

The inability to schedule social media posts through the mobile app is really limiting and causing us to consider alternative platforms.

tamarahooks
New Contributor

It would be great if HubSpot accounts with the Wistia Integration could easily share Wistia videos via a mobile version of the HubSpot Social tool. Currently, Wistia has an iOS app for uploading videos directly to the Wistia platform, but there's only the option to share videos directly to the social platforms, like FB, TW and LI.  It would be awesome if the integration (via mobile device) allowed users to share video via a HubSpot social tool in real time!  The current HubSpot app is sorely lacking any social publishing capability. This is a hug miss! 

ThompsonCST
Visitor

To re-iterate many of the views stated, this feature was a great part of the old app. Please bring it back, was really disappointing when it was removed.

aurelien
New Contributor

I was using the previous HubSpot app on almost a daily basis when it had social posting, and social posting was the main feature I was using. I've been using the new HubSpot probably once every other month since it was available. 

danfound
Occasional Contributor

@BeccaArmistead, just clarifying that this isn't the same request. This is regarding the monitoring features.  Your link is only for publishing and scheduling. 

andrearosamille
New Contributor

Agree with everyone in this forum that the ONLY time I ever used the HubSpot app was for on-the-go social media postings and monitoring. The new app is completely worthless to me without the social media tools. Once I downloaded the app (at INBOUND, no less) and found out that it didn't include the social media tools, I pointed it out to people at the HubSpot booth who seemed to be as shocked as I was. I can't believe this issue hasn't been resolved yet! Marketers absolutely need this functionality in the app. The release of a new app should be progress forward, not three steps back. Please, please, please add the social media tool back to your app. 

stephanieclague
Regular Contributor

I fully back this idea. It would be great if we could publish and schedule social media posts on the mobile app - is this in development? 

aalvarado
Regular Contributor

I could use this, this Friday.  

Alysha_TW
Occasional Contributor

This is soooo overdue. 

abtaggart
Occasional Contributor

I have found one work around, which is awful:

Access the Social Inbox at app.hubspot.com from the phone. Use the non-mobile-first interface to create and schedule posts.

Ugh ugh ugh.

This needs to be rectified ASAP. Thanks.