HubSpot Ideas

PaulClappers

Add Pinterest ad integration

Please add the Pinterest (ads) integration to social media. It is one of the major platforms for our brand, and now I have to monitor the results separately. 

Thanks! 

17 Replies
DanaBeachResort
Participant

Pinterest integration is an absolute necessity....All social media platforms need to be connected...

Salshahrani4

All social media platforms need to be connected .. it is a very important functionality to have

NBuobaid

this is a very important functionality to have

AnnieRECIPE
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Plus 1!

MFischer
Participant | Platinum Partner

On behalf of customer. Please add Pinterest integration. It would be very helpful to be able to monitor all social media accounts in one place.

In general, please add as many social media platforms as possible.

JakeDunn

Definitely agree, it's one of our major ad platforms now. 

jccorbin

HubSpot, it's a bit ridiculous that this hasn't happened. We're in 2022 now. C'mon. All social platforms are significant players in today's world. You will lose customers quickly if these updates don't happen. I promise. 

TNBio

This needs to be looked at! As well as the integration of Tiktok.

MFischer
Participant | Platinum Partner

+1 on customer behalf

AOldani

YES PLEASE - this is very important for our company!

ACariveau

yes! I know Pinterest doesn't offer a big integration API but, just being able to schedule Pinterest posts for the future is a big time saver for teams.

Again, I'm noticing HubSpot is behind the times on some Marketing channel aspects.

PGarcesLamber
Participant

Our vote to Pinterest & Tiktok integration, the traffic is moving there and we need to track it.

CSic
Contributor

+1

NCooper7

Any update on this? 

EDelisle

This is an important integration missing from your offering. Please add a Pinterest integration.

Tamsjj

Is this still not a thing? The forum was created in 2021! Come on, HubSpot -get on it. Please and thank you. 

MAllen61

It would be great to have this as well as the option to integrate the organic aspect of Pinterest.