Add Next XXX days to filter

We have a Contract End Date property on companies. I need a way to Filter to show companies with an expiration date in next xx days/quarters. There are a currently a number of Last X days options, but not future ones, other than week, month, year? The “This year” option works now, but not as we creep further into the year. It needs to be:

• rolling
  • customizable or have a few options like next quarter, next year

This filter would be useful for any date property, not just a Company one.

4 Replies
cduffy Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer
Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner | Certified Trainer

Holy cow this would be SO helpful. For saves filters on the object level, but also for reporting filters!!

DevinRZC_DM
Occasional Contributor

We would definitely use the heck out of this feature! I've been trying to "hack" it but it would be nice to just be able to have this filter.

Mike_d_s
Occasional Contributor

Upvoting this one: 

I had a similar post in dashboarding, but i'll copy it in here instead of starting a new idea.

As the delivery guy tasked with actually making all the deals happen, I spend a lot of time looking at the deals with close dates in the next 30 or 60 days (and we use a custom parameter for project start date which I also filter on).  

The current "is" filter for dates has a whole lot of options for 'Last X days', but no options for Next X days.  For me this means manually updating the filter date ranges to keep my saved filters up to date.  

I would like to see a set of 'Next X days' filter options to match the existing last X days options that exist.  Since a lot of my planning looks out 60 to 90 days, the existing this/next month, this/next quarter are pretty much unusable as I work typically on a forward looking rolling basis.

Additionally, this also means I can't always share these reports to team dashboards since they will sometimes be out of date, which limits the ability to collaborate around the delivery focused dashboards.

Come on Hubspot team, make it happen!

spacheco
Occasional Contributor

This would be incredibly helpful.  Hard to understand why only Last X days is available and not Next X days.