HubSpot Ideas

NatHiggins

Add NPS Scores to Dashboards

Right now, in the new Custom Surveys, you can add the reports in the Analyse tabs to a Dashboard if it is a Custom Question but you can't for NPS scores.

This feels like a major oversight to me because including NPS in a Dashboard, that can then be sent to Company Leaders or seen next to other relevant stats, seems like it should be basic included functionality.

Simply allowing for the pre-built NPS reports that already exist in the Analyse tab of the Survey to be added to a Dashboard would be a massive win.

Also, I think the same is true for CSAT & CE scores, so if that's the case those should also be able to be added to Dashboards.

15 Kommentare
GFMirMon
Teilnehmer/-in

100% same for us. I built out the dashboards for 2 brands based on their feedback surveys, and assumed I must have missed the chart for actual "NPS score" - only to find that it doesn't exist for custom surveys.  This is annoying as we've managed to automate every other part of our delivery and reporting for feedback, but the main stat still relies on the manual analysis being pulled into the dash through a messy google sheet.

(Its also a shame you can currently only calculate NPS at a portal-wide level as we have multiple sub-brands/products).

ErinHertz
Mitglied

Yes, the NPS report on dashboards should be able to report on different NPS surveys, or at the very least, broken out by Business Units.

Mike_Mioduski
Mitglied

I agree this is needed and should be a standard part of the reporting package.  If you are going to offer the feature you need to consider how it will roll into a dashboard.  

ACrawford75
Mitglied

Totally agree. HubSpot promote the use of the Flywheel model which we have adopted into this year's strategy and i am trying to build dashboard reports for attract, engage and delight. NPS is a key report for the delight phase!

auto-mate
Stratege/Strategin

I just asked support for this again. Spearate analyze tabs for each NPS survey doesn't function in a mulitlanguage world.

We have NPS surveys in 4 languages - and it is a real pain trying to report on them together.
One unified NPS analyze tab would be great - well, I think it is essential.

Ability to view Feedback emails as a type in the email analyze tab would be great.

Ability to add NPS and other custoemr feedback emails to a Campaign would make sense.

For emali response rates, custom reports don't cut it...

CHay
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree - we've spent all this time building out CSAT surveys thinking the responses could be displayed in a dashboard we can display in our office, only to find out that functionality doesn't exist. Is there any workaround? Can we build the same reports manually for a dashboard? Or ETA on this feature being added please? 

MMarston
Mitglied

Please add this functionality to custom reports ! It is key to customer surveys to be able to evaluate NPS score at a total company level and within subsections.

forgift
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

It's elementar and mandatory

AOrmsby
Mitglied

I have a hard time understanding how this doesn't already exist. Please add the ability to create a combined NPS report on a dashboard!!

nealbastek
Mitglied

Just adding to the chorus of requests for the feature. My CEO desperately wants to see our NPS score, not just the count of response types. 

SteveHK
Mitglied

How do we not have a Analyze tab or NPS score for all surveys? 

April_at_Paubox
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 to NPS on dashboards

JAhlers
Mitglied

I too have a hard time understanding how this doesn't already exist. Please add the ability to create a combined NPS report on a dashboard!!

Tonto
Mitglied

+100 votes to add NPS on custom dashboard!!!!!

I am absolutely 100% surprised this feature is not supported 😞😞😞

GSciamarelli
Mitglied

the same for us!

it seems so basic. Why can I see scores when opening feedback surveys but not in reports?!