Add Location to Meetings booking page

We should have the ability to add the meeting location information somewhere on the meetings booking page. Many contacts who book meetings often ask where the meeting will be held, as they don't check the event details once it's booked. I know you can add location information but that only gets entered into the calendar invitation and doesn't appear on the meeting link or confirmation page.

HubSpot updates
16 Replies
matt1
New Contributor

Add a meeting location feature, that allows for clients to choose a location when scheduling a meeting with a Hubspot user. It would be incredibly helpful for scheduling appointments with prospects who need to meet at their office, or have limited flexibility for in-person meetings.

There should also be a feature added for client scheduling that displays the meeting location after they have booked a time to meet. This would help eliminate confusion at the initial booking.

Hancock
Occasional Contributor

Yes I am suprised there is no location for the meetings so we can map it out from Hubspot.. please add this ASAP so we don't have to bounce out of app to click on address for mapping

Laquebecoise
Occasional Contributor

same request here, since I cannot even add it to google calendar

redforkteam
Occasional Contributor

Yes! Please add a location field. Thanks!

NCO
Regular Contributor

Yeah this is a must have #cmonhubspot

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Adding a location to a meeting when booking a meeting via the contact record would be extremely helpful. It would also be great if we could add some sort of integration with Google maps for this. With the current set up, users that book a meeting directly via the contact record have to go into their integrated calendar and add a location from there. This creates friction in the user experience.

vxydias
Regular Contributor

Something so simple yet overlooked.  Hubspot...please ask sales people for feedback more than developers.  Its common sense to have this

Shano
New Contributor

Wow, I was totally surprised this functionality is not available in what is otherwise an amazingly responsive and intuitive CRM. I was really disappointed we cannot add a location, it's a real bummer! It seems such a logical tool we all use daily and not sure how it has been overlooked! It is really clunky and wastes so much time in creating an appointment with no location which sets off an invite to our client/prospect and then have to go to your calendar, edit and add the location which then sets off a 2nd email to our client/prospect. That's not cool and it's not really professional, either!  The suggestion from juliaugten to integrate with Google Maps is cool, great suggestion juliaugten. 

kevmckay
Occasional Contributor

This should be a no brainer, how has this not been addressed in almost 2 years?

DannyH
Occasional Contributor

This should a basic feature. I really can't understand why it isn't integrated yet and why there is no feedback regarding this request. I totally agree with the findings Shano (05-14-2019) has written down. We've just started implementing HubSpot and everything work as smooth as promised, but we really miss this basic feature.