HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add Location to Meetings booking page

We should have the ability to add the meeting location information somewhere on the meetings booking page. Many contacts who book meetings often ask where the meeting will be held, as they don't check the event details once it's booked. I know you can add location information but that only gets entered into the calendar invitation and doesn't appear on the meeting link or confirmation page.

104 Replies
Lisarudd74

@NCO 

I discovered zapier last night and while a little fiddly, I think I managed to make it create a Google doc for me where I can then type appt time and and then use another zap to automatically (based on a trigger in a specific cell) add this to my calendar with all the relevant info including location.  Seems clunky, but then to be honest the code I made to add my excel info to Outlook is actually a lot more steps, it's just that I'm  so used to them, it's a motor skill now. 

So given a few days I think this workaround could be my best friend. Especially if hubspot have no plans to change. Sad though.

NCO
Top Contributor

@Lisarudd74 

Yes, Zapier (and similar connector apps) are awesome and super helpful automation tools; I'm glad that you were able to create a nice little workaround 🙂 There are a ton of different actions you can take in Zapier but as you mentioned, it's always going to be a bit more clunky than if it was native to the platform - hopefully, Hubspot can get this moving sooner rather than later (it also does seem like it should be a relatively easy fix).

markflint

It would be useful if prospects could choose from multiple locations when they're booking a meeting via the meetings tool.

In our case, we're a real estate company and we use the meetings tool to allow prospects to book viewings in at a time to suit them. However, we have 4 developments, so viewings (or 'meetings') happen at 4 different locations.

This means that we've had to create individual calendars and individuals sequences for each building, rather than one that suits all.

As a solution, it would be ideal if the location field in the meeting booking form was a dropdown, where prospects could choose from the available locations. Is that possible?

One issue that could arise from this is meetings at different locaitons being booked in next to each other. Buffer time would solve this but would limit a sales rep's availability. Could each location have it own availability picker on the back-end? Much like if you were creating an individual calendar for each. So our rep can make Monday fully available for viewings at Location A, Tuesday fully available for viewings at Location B etc? Worth some thought on this to make it a useful solution for those businesses where meetings take place at locations other than a HQ, or over the phone.

CasperBjerg
Participant | Platinum Partner

Would really appreciate this feature + a token to automate the address input field. 

tfelds

+1, yes

!!!

Todd

TemiO
Participant

Upvoting this for a customer as well! This would be great to have

NCO
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, this is an enormous flaw with Hubspot's calendar tool and as a result, it integrates poorly with Google Calendar.

rcampbell
Participant

Is this implemented?

tunnybell

Ive stopped using HubSpot for the most part, and moved on to a different system (that I pay for). This was, in fact, a dealbreaker. 

jcbmartins

Is this implemented?

Rachel_KL
Participant

When I schedule a meeting inside of HubSpot, I want to include the meeting location and have it populate the location field in a traditional Outlooking meeting invite, not just be embedded in the body below.  Most of customers simply click the link in that location field rather than scrolling down and finding the link in the body.  

As a work around I've been scheduling meetings out of Outlook and syncing with HubSpot so the meetings are tracked but ideally, we'd like to just live in HubSpot.  Is it possible to populate the meeting location in the location field in an Outlook meeting?  

tfelds

Ideally, the functionality that Calendly has for just about everything - including this feature - would be ideal.  

jeffroe

Please build this out. Our only option is to make the event inside our google calendar but then it won't show back inside hubspot. 

Address location for current contact. 

Zoom meeting option. 

Google Hangout option. 

rcampbell
Participant

PLEASE ADD LOCATION.. Don't see why this isnt seen as important!

warline
Participant

This is really useful. Why still not done after 3 years?

warline
Participant

We could really use tokens for the location field. Tolkens are available for the subject field but none of the others. THis way our sales rep could have the address where the meeting is in his calendar instead of searching the person's address in hubspot and then mapping it. Huge time saver! Any chance this can be implemented @hroberts ??

JulianTEC
Participant

Hi,

I am shocked that there is the option to book a meeting but no option to advise WHERE you are meeting. This makes the whole meeting functionality pointless. Considering this has been raised here and sitting for over 3 years I think this should be rectified ASAP.Meeting.jpg

JulianTEC
Participant

I think HubSpot needs to get this fixed as there are so many "workarounds" being suggested but few actual fixes. I can't quite get my head around a meeting booking option WITHOUT a location for the meeting.

DannyH
Contributor

Can we please get some feedback on this from HubSpot allready? It's a basic feature and it was reported in August 2017..

This can't be that difficult to implement...

tfelds

Maybe Hubspot could acquire Calendly since it would instantly mark a huge advance in the Meetings product.