HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Add Location to Meetings booking page

We should have the ability to add the meeting location information somewhere on the meetings booking page. Many contacts who book meetings often ask where the meeting will be held, as they don't check the event details once it's booked. I know you can add location information but that only gets entered into the calendar invitation and doesn't appear on the meeting link or confirmation page.

104 Kommentare
greenolea
Mitglied

We are in the real estate and mortgage industry and we use Meetings a lot to schedule an appointment with realtors and clients. However, we run into the problem of trying to connect with the client or realtor to set a meeting place after they booked a meeting which is usually a phone tag because it's another step that we need to take after the client booked a meeting. 

I know we can always add a "location" field as a custom question but the location doesn't import on the "location" field on outlook or gmail.

Status aktualisiert zu: Needs Detail
hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

@greenolea we do allow the user to set a location in the Meetings link settings. To clarify, you are looking for a way for the contact to deteremine and set a location when booking that will be captured on the calendar invitation?

Nina1
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi all, 

unfortuntely there is no further comment... I think I have the same problem: When inviting a customer I can not add the meeting location. 

Is there any possibilty to solve this?

Unbenannt.PNG

Status aktualisiert zu: Idea Submitted
hroberts
HubSpot-Produktteam

hvy_weight
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I agree. The posted suggestion is regarding scheduling a meeting right from the contact record (not using the Meetings tool as responded to by @hroberts).  It seems like a "no-brainer", considering that Hubspot integrates with Google Calendar and allows you to schedule a meeting, but for some reason does not allow specifying a location for that meeting. This would be the same as saying you can send an email from within Hubspot, but you cannot specify the subject-line.  

matt1
Mitglied

Add a meeting location feature, that allows for clients to choose a location when scheduling a meeting with a Hubspot user. It would be incredibly helpful for scheduling appointments with prospects who need to meet at their office, or have limited flexibility for in-person meetings.

There should also be a feature added for client scheduling that displays the meeting location after they have booked a time to meet. This would help eliminate confusion at the initial booking.

peter_hmo
Mitglied

I totally agree with the comments above.  This is such a basic feature that I couldn't believe it wasn't already there.  If you have the ability to schedule a meeting then obviously you should also have the ability to specify the location for the meeting.

pascallap
Mitglied

I agree. All my meetings have locations and I like to add it with my appointments. Now I must go out of my way and add it to the google calendar event. I think this is a must.

Hancock
Mitglied

Yes I am suprised there is no location for the meetings so we can map it out from Hubspot.. please add this ASAP so we don't have to bounce out of app to click on address for mapping

Laquebecoise
Teilnehmer/-in

same request here, since I cannot even add it to google calendar

Cab
Teilnehmer/-in

How do ideas rise to the top?  This is an essential feature, basically means you can't use the Schedule tool for in person meetings.  Not sure how to get this seen by more people to garner more votes.

redforkteam
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes! Please add a location field. Thanks!

BP2907
Mitglied

As a new PAID Hubspot user (and also in the Mortgage Broking space) this is a VERY important feature to me. On the surface it seems like an easy integration. Can you please look into this or at least trial this for uptake. 

NCO
Stratege/Strategin

Yeah this is a must have #cmonhubspot

julialugten
HubSpot Employee

Adding a location to a meeting when booking a meeting via the contact record would be extremely helpful. It would also be great if we could add some sort of integration with Google maps for this. With the current set up, users that book a meeting directly via the contact record have to go into their integrated calendar and add a location from there. This creates friction in the user experience.

ROSS-EDWARDS
Mitglied

This is a great idea. I agree with comments above that it's essential to able to specify a location for your meeting when you a creating it against a deal, contant or company.

Our whole team need a location to understand the place thier heading too for the meetings.

When you're getting in the car and looking where you need to go to punch into satnav it's really easy to glance at the location in the appointment view in the outlook app or Apple calendar view without having to open up the calendar event.  It's also important to communicate to a customer in the calendar invite where the agreed location for the meeting is too. 

nic-bayliss
Mitglied

this is a great idea, please add this feature

AndrewStrand
Mitglied

Great idea, it will save going into Outlook to add the location and sending an update to meeting recipients from there. These non-productive minutes all add up during the working days/ weeks.

Please add the feature!

Andrew

vxydias
Teilnehmer/-in

Something so simple yet overlooked.  Hubspot...please ask sales people for feedback more than developers.  Its common sense to have this

michaelmcgough
Mitglied

i agree, i need my customers to know where we are meeting and the integration to my calendar so i can click on the road the address which flows onto my maps.