HubSpot Ideas

holloboles

Allow Service Hub SLA to be set against business and non-holiday days/hours

I'd like the ability to set an SLA in Service Hub (and even globally) such that only hours when people are actually working are counted against it. For example, if you have a company goal of tickets being responded to within one business day, it makes no sense for that clock to be ticking over the weekend or in the middle of the night. Zendesk has this feature, and I'd love to see it implemented here. Not having it makes it impossible to report against, currently.

6 Replies
FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

Would love that! My company is actually using Metabase to do that because HubSpot does not support this. 😞

AForcade

Although this knowledge base article references that "Working hours do not include holidays",  there is currently no list of defined holidays that HubSpot recognizes. I would like to propose that 1. a list of holidays be provided by HubSpot so Services teams can prepare accordingly, and 2. that this list be editable by organizations to include holidays that may not have been defined by HubSpot (regional, cultural, company-defined, etc). 

JoshBodine
Participant

I agree, this is very important in determining SLA.

richard88
HubSpot Employee

This is currently possible with the "working hours" option on SLAs https://knowledge.hubspot.com/inbox/set-slas-in-the-inbox

It does not account for individual time zones among reps if they are working out of multiple locations, however. 

JoshBodine
Participant

While it does account for "working" or business hours, to my knowledge it does not have the ability to specify a list of holidays in the SLA. 

GTomei

It does not  have the ability to specify a list of holidays in the SLA, I have to exclude a an holiday manually and then include it again the following day.

Considering there are at least 15/20 bank holidays per Year, this is really something they need to change