HubSpot Ideas

alexey_pelykh

Add Google Meet link to Meetings

When we create an event in calendar, there's an option to create a Google Meet link with dial-in number - it would be great if this option was available when meeting is scheduled via HubSpot Meetings as well. 

73 Comentarios
Sturner02
Participante

I tried your method @surmacki but it's still not working for me- I have to still go in manually from my Google Calendar and add the meet link after the meeting is created by Hubspot. Can you think of any reason why?

Lucid
Participante

Even if this was to work, not all events require a video call so this solution, even if it works, is not for me. I wish HubSpot would answer why this isn't a feature. Is it Google that is the problem or licensing issue? I am just surprised becuase the Google integration is great. 

Hopefully there will bea  fully fledged feature soon.

surmacki
Colaborador

@Sturner02 do you have G Suite account or just using Google Calendar without G Suite account?

Sturner02
Participante

@surmacki We have Gsuite, and I'm the admin and turned that setting on for the whole organization about 5 days ago (they say it can take 24-48 hours to go into full effect) so I waited a bit longer but it's still not auto- generating. I can add it manually once the meeting hits my calendar, but it's stilla bit of a pain. 

surmacki
Colaborador

@Sturner02 - below is my config for meeting link in HubSpot:

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 21.21.33.png

See if you have everything here the same as I have. For me it works with no problem.

Sturner02
Participante

@surmacki yes it does look like that. I just did another test meeting and it worked! Maybe GSuite took longer than the 48 hours. Thanks so much for the help!

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
glencornell
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

Jricci11
Participante

This idea is pivotal to a seamless and automated meeting integration. Please prioritize this feature, especially with so many meetings adjusting to our current remote-work situation.

johnhughbowen
Miembro

Yes please add.

This is an extremely useful feature

Tyler414
Miembro

This would be extremely helpful right now the Meeting link makes me seem incompetent when I have to ask what is the best way to get a hold of you. 

asburynewton
Miembro

Please add this feature. As an Enterprise GSuite user, we use Google Meet and not Zoom. Thanks.

slerena
Miembro

We needit. Please implement ASAP, it's something BASIC for working now, in COVID days! 😞

benoite
Participante

yes would be great

a lot of our customers are banning zoom.us for security purposes

google meet has been around forever 

Catherine25
Miembro

when Hubspot is connected with my Google Calendar:

It would be great, if there would be NO automatic created Google Meet link in the Hubspot meeting invitation, because we have two types of meetings. One meeting type is a simple call where we don't need the Google Meet link and have to delete it manually at the moment.

dpgull
Miembro

It's going on 3 years of "not planned" what gives here? Hubspot has the most powerful Chrome/Gmail CRM extension, and awesome google calendar integration,  yet can't get google meet to drop down in the conference setting?

Lucid
Participante

I know their focus is elsewhere but with COVID-19, online meetings (one on one, AGM's, conferences, busoiness socials....) they have all become the norm. Many companies pay for (enterprise and small business) GSUITE. It is strange to me that this option hasn't been in developement since March. I am not sure what the developement model is for this product but financially, I am sure it can make sense given the demand of Google users. 

Kmoloo
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

A Google Meet link is automatically created now when a meeting is created from HubSpot and you're integrated with Google Calendar, so this thread is no longer relevant.

andrulobruzzo
Participante

Hi, this is something it used to work automatically but since this week it started to fail. The Google Meet link doesn't appear by default. Any integration coming soon?

Rmstone
Miembro

@andrulobruzzo  Unique Google Meet links were automatically created for me for the last few weeks. However, in the last few days (maybe since 9/1/2020), that just stopped. Now I need to remember to go back and create a Meet link, after the meeting is booked, and my contact receive yet another email from me about the same meeting.  Very frustrating. 

andrulobruzzo
Participante

@Rmstone exactly the same here. Yesterday Hubspot made an UI change on meetings app. I reported the case and they made me check my gsuite admin settings that are the same. So Hubspot support told me that they don't have support for Google Meet, to vote this idea. It's frustrating here as well as I have a team of 10 people who are permanently booked and they have to put their own meeting link.
Hubspot has integration with zoom and ubersomething, that are paid applications