HubSpot Ideas

Mmccarthy

Filter Dashboards by ANY field

I would like the ability to filter a dashboard by ANY field. Right now the only options are: Date, Owner, Teams, Deal / Ticket Pipeline. We want to filter by a custom field called Products, or antoher called Type.

58 Commentaires
SMidili
Participant

We have a dashboard that reports on the follow up of our webinars.  Because the name of the webinar gets saved to a multi-select drop-down property on the contact, we can't add a filter to all the reports that states "Starts with" and then have the dashboard filter on the current month, last week, today, etc.  

To work around this, every time we have a new webinar, I go into each report and change the field option to the current webinar.  I then Save all the reports to update the dashboard.  If I can have filters on the dashboard or a "Starts with" on a multi-select drop-down list property, that would save me several steps each month.  

jochenvp
Participant

Great idea! The filter on a dashboard level are too limited. We want to be able to filter even on custom properties. Please upvote this idea. This way you can create one dashboard and deep-dive by filtering on a dashboard level.

Staephie
Membre

That would be great.
What I am looking for is to be able to select different owner types. I want to be able to choose between owner properties that have the property field "HubSpot user". 

Ilvija
Participant

yes please - we need to filter all marketing dahsboards by product type as well 

JPowell1
Participant

+1

We'd like to be able to filter dashboards using custom properties.

sebiwawibox
Participant

+1

Need that feature to make a dashboard about customer attributes (order volume etc.; custom fields) where I can change the customerID for the whole dashboard at once 😉

mphelps2
Participant

Smashing the upvote button HARD for this idea. 

ColinB1
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I make a lot of dashboards based on a specific list. I want to be able to filter all reports on a dashboard by a list membership, rather than having to add the list membership individually as a filter on each report. 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

It would be great to be able to filter with a custom property not just the standard ones mentioned here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/es/dashboards/customize-your-dashboards

Isabelaoviedo
Membre

I would like to be able to create dashboards including data from customized objects where I can filter by a customized object propriety. Example: I have and customized object call "Sales Channel", and I would like to create a dashboard with information of performance of each Channel without having to create more than 50 dashboards with the same reports. I filter would make my life much easier 🙂

Lisette1
Contributeur

+1 
Would save a lot (!) of time. Now we spend a unnecassary amount of time on cloning dashboards and then adjust filters per report, instead of being able to do this from 1 dashboard with the use of an overarching filter for all the reports in that dashboard...

Also, the current way of working is more prone to making mistakes in adding the filters per report.

Any update on the status of this one?

GZammarchi
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

This is what I was looking for too! 
It's fundamental actually!

richard88
HubSpot Employee

In general, it would be useful to be able to add certain custom properties to appear on this filter dashboard selection. Many companies use something outside of the basic teams and contact owner or deal owners to track progress. For example, we had a use case where the custom "Sales Lead" is used to track each designated ownership of a group of deals. Would be helpful to add at least a select few filters to that board. Thank you!

pjpkeinz1972
Membre

I want to create a dashboard with approx 8 reports and filter by deal ID.  Currently, I have to create a dashboard for each deal.  

OPrusak
Membre

+1

We NEED this functionality

VGriesdoorn
Membre

We also need to make updates to all our Contact reports and there is not currently an option to filter our reports by type. So to make updates to our Contact reports I need to go through our 425 reports manually.

Use case: adding a new contact list as an exclusion to all our existing reports.

The_Marketer
Membre

+1 

We need more flexibility and filter options at the dashboard level. It would save a lot of time and allow to get more insights if we had "custom" filters at the dashboard level that would apply to all reports. For instance, if I have a paid search dashboard and want to drill down to one given keyword, I would need to update each report one by one. I would like to be able to filter the keyword at the dashboard level. 

The_Marketer
Membre

+1

I'd like to add custom filters on dashboards to filter all reports from a dashboard with a value from a custom field. For instance, I'd like to be able to filter my paid search dashboard by keyword. Currently, it seems that the only option possible is to update each report from the dashboard which is impractical. Here is another thread asking for the same capabilities: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Filters-for-Dashboards-on-Contact-Company-Deal-Ac...

BByler
Participant

Something else I would love to see here is the ability to Filter Dashboard by Customer Owner property, the Hubspot User property say like "BDR Owner" or "Brand B" Owner, that should display under the Owner drop-downs on the dashboard filter.  That would really be helpful to multi-brand customers who today have to do that at a report-level and cannot take advantage of dashboard level filtering.

GBMG
Membre

Yes please! We need this for our sales reps to filter a dashboard of reports by customer (Company) to gain valuable insights for our calls to customers, especially onsite calls. Currently the only option is to create a customer specific dashboard of reports (sales reps have upward of 250 customers each) or to open, edit and adjust the filter of individual reports within a dashboard. We are missing out on these valuable insights and the efficiencies of more flexible dashboard filters.