Add Filters for Dashboards on Contact, Company, Deal, Activity,

We have a dashboard that reports on the follow up of our webinars.  Because the name of the webinar gets saved to a multi-select drop-down property on the contact, we can't add a filter to all the reports that states "Starts with" and then have the dashboard filter on the current month, last week, today, etc.  

To work around this, every time we have a new webinar, I go into each report and change the field option to the current webinar.  I then Save all the reports to update the dashboard.  If I can have filters on the dashboard or a "Starts with" on a multi-select drop-down list property, that would save me several steps each month.  

5 Replies
Regular Contributor

Great idea! The filter on a dashboard level are too limited. We want to be able to filter even on custom properties. Please upvote this idea. This way you can create one dashboard and deep-dive by filtering on a dashboard level.

Regular Contributor

+1

We'd like to be able to filter dashboards using custom properties.

Occasional Contributor

+1

Need that feature to make a dashboard about customer attributes (order volume etc.; custom fields) where I can change the customerID for the whole dashboard at once 😉

Occasional Contributor

Smashing the upvote button HARD for this idea. 

HubSpot Employee

It would be great to be able to filter with a custom property not just the standard ones mentioned here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/es/dashboards/customize-your-dashboards