HubSpot Ideas

Herschel

Allow Specific Feedback on Knowledge Base Articles

Present visitors who mark a Knowledge Base article as unhelpful with a form to submit specific feedback as to why the article was not helpful. This would allow us to actually address the issues that visitors are experiencing.

Idealy with the feedback form would allow for the option for both multiselect choices of common issues and open text fields for more specific feedback.

Would be great to be able to see this feedback data from the Knowledge Base Insights dashboard.

87 Replies
Dmayo

I think this is a great idea and definitely a need. In the HubSpot Knowledge base, they currently have this functionality. Screenshot- Yes Response.pngScreenshot- No response.png

SFikes

This option would be very useful for our clients. Is this something we could see for 2023? 

HankHill1953

HubSpot idea for support avatars.png

On Moz's support site, their "Was this helpful?" has a mulitple choice setup as opposed to the simple "Yes" or "No." They've also included their Roger MozBot mascot into the design, which is frankly amazing and a great callback/branding. 

The same idea sprang to mind because we had our visual designer create our custom chatbot, so it would be cool if functionality existed for us to: 

• Add the multiple choice option for how helpful or unhelpful the content was. 
  • Pull in our chatbot into this component as a little easter egg.
RAndrew5

I totally agree. Given that this is a feature that Hubspot already have for your own Knowledgebase, it seems obvious that your customers would want it too! Please add this function.

NZawadzki

I agree, it's a necessary feature for feedback. Please use the same technology that HubSpot uses for their knowledge base. 

Trevor2

@goconnor I'm super keen for this in my business.

Razem

Yes! Since it's in the HubSpot Knowledge base, hopefully, it can be just made available in Knowledge base for Service Hub.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

hey team, any update on this?

Just indicating that an article is not helpful does not provide any actionable feedback for our customers to work on. At the very least, can we have a standard template (e.g. reason a, b, c, others) when a visitor clicked on "No" so that we can get some feedback on why that is so? Of course, a custom form would be even more ideal.

Thank you!

JMcKellow
Yes, it's a basic requirement!

If it's available for the reader, they are far more likely to use it and give us valuable feedback than asking them to send an email, even with a link in the article to do so.

Please, Hubspot - can you provide this small feature??
Yevheniia

This feature should be considered as we can't know why a specific article is not helpful.
Users should have the ability to leave a comment for us to improve the content. 

JTorres1013

Hi @JoeMayall 

Would you be able to look into this again? It looks like there are still people interested in this idea being implemented. This would be a great win for HubSpot.

Thank you!

briansweat
Contributor

We were getting tons of JUNK unassigned Contact records from KB Feedback submissions. I think most are spam/bots.

I'm looking through the source/theme editor now, trying to find where to mark the #ka-feedback-form visibility = false. Has anyone figured this out as a workaround? I can't believe HubSpot doesn't allow you to disable this feature!

Konnected-nate
Participant

+1 for this feature

CSearch

Spoke to HubSpot recently about this as I was looking to find out why a customer thought a page was unhelpful. To us, it answers the questions required but if we should include something else, it would be handy to know 

ClaireBIGENIUS
Participant

Hi,

This feature about more detailed feedback from an article in the Knowledge base is essential!

I understood it is available in the Hubspot Knowledge Base itself and easy to integrate for all Knowledge Bases.

Any updates or planning?

DTuratti

This point is very urgent

SBell49

@hubspot Why do you have a better version of it on your KB than what you have available for your customers? 

LanaM
Participant

This would definitely be a useful tool. Reached out to HubSpot as they have this feature on their own knowledgebase so clearly they think it's useful as well, just not for us.

LJohnston7

This feature is very needed. What is the point of having the rating if we cannot improve when it's marked as "unhelpful"? 

Viola

At the end of Knowledge Base articles the reader is asked if this article was helpful. It would be amazing if this function

• could be turned on and off
  • could be customizable
  • could be shown in different ways, e.g. a pop up or something like that

Thank you