HubSpot Ideas

claratan

Add Call & Meeting Type to Calls Placed from HubSpot Mobile App

Currently in the HubSpot Mobile Apps, there is no option to log a Call/Meeting Type.

The only options we see are the following:

On iPhone App: Only Notes can be recorded

On Android App: Tasks & Notes can be created & Emails can be sent

It would be useful to be able to log a Call/Meeting Type immediately after the call to register the information. This metric would be useful if a customer wants to monitor the number of sales calls per day, especially when they have other types of calls/meetings (operations/support).

HubSpotからのアップデート
October 05, 2023 07:17 AM

Hi there, you can now edit existing meetings. This means you can set or change the outcome, type, or any other piece of data about the meeting. This has rolled out to all users on iOS already and is coming soon for Android.

November 12, 2021 07:31 AM

Hi Kelly, please try logging out and in again.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
November 12, 2021 06:57 AM

You can now manually log call and meeting types & outcomes from a contact, company, deal or ticket record on iOS. This feature is available in the latest version of the iOS app, version 3.288.0 and above.

• First, configure the call and meeting types and outcomes you want in your portal settings on web.
  • Then, open a contact, company, deal or ticket record on iOS.
  • Tap on Log Activity and choose Call or Meeting.
  • Then, describe the call or meeting, and select the Outcome and Type you want.

Note: If you don't have any Outcomes or Types set up in your portal, the buttons won't be there in the Log Activity screen.

Note: It's not possible to edit logged activities after they have been created on iOS.

ios call meeting types outcomes.png

February 12, 2021 03:33 AM

Hi, thanks for commenting on this idea. I'd just like to confirm the current functionality.

On iOS, it is possible to set the Call Type and Call Outcome after starting a call from the app. It's not possible to set these when using the "Log Call" option. It's not possible to set Meeting Types or Outcomes. 

IMG_9361.PNG

On Android, you can see Call Type and Call Outcome both after starting a call from the app and using the "Log Call" option. You can also set the Meeting Type and Meeting Outcome using the "Log meeting" option.

Screenshot_20210212-112945_HubSpot.jpgScreenshot_20210212-112954_HubSpot.jpg

33件のコメント
robinpernel
メンバー

That would be great to update the result too 🙂

Stokesy
メンバー

Would love this feature.   We have a mobile sales team, and the idea of double handling adding prospects, cold calls etc is counter intuitive.  This feature a must if we are going to continue to use Hubspot

OfferZenBrett
参加者

Many of our team are initiating all their calls from the Android app, and they are not able to log a type of call from the app. Only the outcome. Which leads to many calls logged without any outcomes - which is bad for data quality / reporting. 

View from mobile app to log call - No way to log outcomeView from mobile app to log call - No way to log outcomecalls logged without typescalls logged without types

jj12stars
投稿者

We really need this option. We have reports based on the call/meeting type and they will be incorrect without this feature.

CarlssonElkins
参加者

Really agree with all the comments above - this is a hindrance to our mobile salesforce.  Everything has to be double handled - it would be such a quick improvement.  To be honest, it baffles me how the product even got out of alpha, let alone beta without someone noticing this glaring ommission.

JimmyG
メンバー

BEST OPTION: Select "Meeting Type" on mobile app

Second option: Allow a workflow to search meeting details for phrases like "In Person Meeting Attended" and then update the Meeting Type accordingly

**If we can't drive adoption of this CRM with our sales team, then why do we have this as our CRM?**

JFORELL
メンバー

Hello, 

We need custom meeting types to be available via mobile app. As account managers and direct sales, there are many meeting types we want to log and track to see where time is returning the best results. Simply logging "Email/Call/Meeting" is too generic and only really helps hunter type sales positions. As such, there is really no value in upgrading to sales professional which grants "reports" because you can't get that detailed with reporting on activity. Again, this feature is available via desktop on paid subscriptions, but if you are outside sales - the mobile app is simply too limited and then requires the rep to access the record again later at office to update the meeting type which is not efficient. 

Thanks!

hannahflat
投稿者

It would be great to be able to update the type of meeting or call from the Hubspot app. Teams must be using this while they are out and about on meetings, and not being able to register a call/meeting type is crazy to me. It means that teams have to wait until they are sat at a desktop to log things properly. 

JimmyG
メンバー

HubSpot sent me a NPS survey and I filled it out as a detractor because of this missing feature. They emailed and even set up an appointment for me to speak with a developer, but the developer stood me up.

It is not a super pressing issue for HubSpot as I learned the HubSpot sales team uses Salesforce as their CRM.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
JoeMayall
元HubSpot社員

Hi folks!

I'm pleased to report that this feature is currently being developed for the Android app. Stay tuned to this thread, as we’ll update it as soon as this feature is In Beta and subsequently Delivered.

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

hannahflat
投稿者

Hi Joe, that's great to hear. What about for iOS devices?

Hamesh
メンバー

Our sales people are on iOS devices and they are external sales people who are on the road every day. It would be extremely advantageous to have this additional level of selection made available on the mobile app so they can identify the type of meeting or call so that management can obtain reports on this data. 

The sales people would primarily be using the mobile app on a daily basis because of being on the road. It is very detrimental to their activities to have to revisit contacts when they are at a desk (maybe once a week) to try and remember all the calls and then have to go in and update each one manually. I would really appreciate if you could provide and update on when this will be available for iOS users. Thank you.

jessedpeters
メンバー

Update on development progress? We need need need this feature for our field reps! 

Timing on iOS roll-out? 

Thanks, 

--

Jesse Peters

laurahelwig78
メンバー

Are there any developments for this feature? Out entire team is on iOS.  

thanks!
Laura

Diana_Cristin
参加者

Our sales team has iOS too, any deadline for iOS development?

jasonmark
メンバー

Good Morning,

Can we have an update on this? 

This is an important update that needs to happen.

SPeacha
メンバー

Yes, is there an update to this? Iphone still does not have the ability to filter what type of meeting or call they are making from the mobile app. 

Thanks.

KBradberry
メンバー

do it.

kg4ibook
参加者

Would love to see this. As a field salesperson, I can not log the meeting type or outcome from my phone.  haha HubSpot can automate emails to specific parts of the customer journey but I can not log my complete proposal meeting from my phone.....???

martinmckenna
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi, thanks for commenting on this idea. I'd just like to confirm the current functionality.

On iOS, it is possible to set the Call Type and Call Outcome after starting a call from the app. It's not possible to set these when using the "Log Call" option. It's not possible to set Meeting Types or Outcomes. 

IMG_9361.PNG

On Android, you can see Call Type and Call Outcome both after starting a call from the app and using the "Log Call" option. You can also set the Meeting Type and Meeting Outcome using the "Log meeting" option.

Screenshot_20210212-112945_HubSpot.jpgScreenshot_20210212-112954_HubSpot.jpg