HubSpot Ideas

khughes

Add CC and BCC capabilities to emails from HubSpot

We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this.

Use case 1:
We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email from us through HubSpot saying "Thank you for registering!". Since we have a lot of different people signing up, it's very important for us to follow up on that email.

If we could add CC to me on the email that is sent out, I could pick up the conversation with the person registering very quickly. I could simply press "Reply" on the email and continue the conversation with the lead.

If I want to do this now with today's HubSpot solution, I'd have to copy/paste the lead's email address from the internal registration confirmation email, write a subject line that wouldn't confuse the lead, and then write the message to the lead. This delays the response time dramatically, and takes up substantially more resources.

Use case 2:
If we could add BCC to emails as well, it would give people two great advantages;
(1) HubSpot emails could easily be integrated with almost ANY CRM (ex. Email to CRM option), and
(2) it would add the contents of the email to the CRM (more than just "Sent Subject Line").

If anything is unclear, I would loooove to explain in more detail.

249件のコメント
bethfoulk
参加者

I would really like to have a cc: field for marketing automation (workflow) emails.  Then when an email goes to a client, a copy will go to a department head and that will trigger appropriate action internally.  We have people who don't work in HS that should know when certain emails are sent to their clients.  A cc: field would be very helpful.

thanks.

chirag4780
メンバー

This is ideally a basic functionality that should be available. It's quite disapointing that it isn't there. The ability to CC or BCC on mktg emails is available in most other enterprise applications.

I really hope this can be provided.

erantamir
メンバー

Totally agree it's a basic functionality, we will be very happy to see here. 

Wilco
参加者

Absolutely. This would be extremely helpful.

PayKings
参加者

This is integral for us as well.

marcscholz
メンバー

Yes, we also want to have this feature.
Send workflow emails with CC and BCC would be great.

PayKings
参加者

I'm amazed this hasn't been done yet. It seems like basic functionality.

Anu
投稿者

I would like to add cc field to internal emails triggered by workflows. This will help me in keeping the department heads in the loop without unnecessary forwarding of emails. 

cambowman
参加者

It would be invaluable to set up an automatic  CC inclusion of the HubSpot owner to clients from the HubSpot CRM.

elieppman
メンバー

We also really need the capability to cc on our marketing emails - any updates on when it will be pushed out?

ALEasterly
投稿者

We would like to see this added, as well.

Winstanley44
メンバー

Totally agree, this would be incredibly helpful to be able to have this as a feature. 

lilybond
投稿者

We really need this, too.

We send automatic account notifications to customers, and we want the ability to cc their account manager so they can follow up immediately.

Any movement?

JS2016
メンバー

Adding CC and BCC would capabilities to marketing emails would be extremlely beneficial in keeping track of leads that respond to emails directly.

Jill_Creates
メンバー

This would be hugely helpful. Our team has to cc mobility managers handling their employee travel information. 

Hubspot any update?? 

ODWJohn
メンバー

Get this done, Hubspot!  Very critical and easy to implement. 

Nboot
参加者

I would agree...we use forms for registration to events and like to bcc our admin. Need this function.

SolKornfeld
メンバー

We have setup a workflow so that sales reps get email belonging to their region once a new lead is assigned, we need the region mangers to be cc'd on those emails so they are aware of the emails and communication being sent. Even if it's not in the cc field just 2 email address to be sent in the same email woudl be extremly helpful.

Thanks!

Shriya
参加者

Would really appreciate the inclusion of this basic functionality for email. 

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー

Commenting on behalf of a user:

Use case-
When sending the marketing emails, we often would like to add the agent email address as CC in order to share the customer's information and provide a seamless service to customers. It would be a great benefit if the CC feature become available.