HubSpot Ideas

Colin_Parker

Add Attribute to "Deal" Reporting - Primary Contact Email - Cross-Object Reporting

I would like to build "Re-engagement" lists for my sales team, by targeting "Closed Lost" deals, with other specific attributes / criteria, and to have that report also show Contact Email Address.

Right now the workaround involves building a View of Deals, and making my sales team dig through extra screens to get to the associated Contact, so that they can capture email and add it to a Sequence.

This is a large drag on productivity, and a simple fix.  Add "Contact" level attributes to Deal views, and vice versa.

This is 100% feasible in Salesforce, and honestly one of my biggest pain points after transferring to HubSpot CRM.

6 Comentários
wasifkasim
Membro

Having contact level properties to deals will be useful on various levels. 100% agree with this. It's a massive pain point, and has me considering SF to be able to help.

Having used Marketo, SalesForce (Pardot) & HS - big fan of HS for our needs. However, this is the #1 detractor

JakeJones
Participante

Definitely needs to be created. Trying to make an automated invoice but need to send this to the right contact in the deal when there are lots of different contacts.

Best, 

Jake

Status atualizado para: Idea Submitted
meagmccann
HubSpot Employee

At INBOUND 2018, we launched a new Report Builder that includes the ability to build a report across your 2 of your HubSpot datasets (otherwise known as "cross-object reporting"). This enables you to create a report across contact and deal data. 

For a quick walkthrough of the new report builder, please check out this article from our knowledge base.

This blog post outlines some of the most exciting reporting & analytics updates from INBOUND, as well a number of examples of cross-object reports you can create in HubSpot. 

Please do not hesitate to pass along any feedback you have on this new tool!

Status atualizado para: Delivered
meagmccann
HubSpot Employee

JakeJones
Participante

Please @meagmccann could you explain what it is that you've amended and how we can access it instead of this generic tripe above please?

meagmccann
HubSpot Employee

@JakeJones you can access the new report builder by clicking "add report" from any of your HubSpot dashboards > "Add custom report". At the bottom left, you will see a message that allows you to opt-in to the new report builder. From there, you can start building reports using one OR two of your HubSpot datasets (contacts, companies, deals, tickets, products, activities, etc). 

This video goes through an example of a report you can build with the new report builder: https://www.useloom.com/share/8ae0166fabe549cd83799ae45dd2a37c

We welcome your feedback on this new report building experience. Additional tutorials from the HubSpot Academy are coming soon!