HubSpot Ideas

liangsj

Ad campaigns with cost per contact or per click (With Ad Groups and Ads Level Drilldown)

Submitted on behalf of the customer: 

- Currently, we have ad campaigns with cost per contact or ad campaigns with cost per contact. It will be great if we can have the drill-down reports of these campaigns or to have Cost per contact per ad group or at an ad level

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 15, 2020 07:01 AM

This does exist already on the Ad Group or Ad Level. The user just needs to click into any campaign and then click "Add Metrics" and select Cost per Contact.

We also recently released Cost per MQL, Cost per SQL, Cost per deal, Cost per lead, Cost per opportunity, and Cost per session to Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers.

3 Replies
katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

This does exist already on the Ad Group or Ad Level. The user just needs to click into any campaign and then click "Add Metrics" and select Cost per Contact.

We also recently released Cost per MQL, Cost per SQL, Cost per deal, Cost per lead, Cost per opportunity, and Cost per session to Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers.

TMCRBarlow

@katie_koenig Being able to measure CPC on a reporting level would be beneficial. I have created a google ads dashboard with all the information I need for reporting per month and month to month but not having the CPC at a reporting level is not very convenient and having to go onto a seperate page to find that info and not having it in a report/dashboard doesn't make it easy.  It would be great to see this in a graph form that we can add to dashboard. Having to go to Marketing > Ads to find out CPC isn't an easy way to analye if it's not in a graph form and no way to compare dates.

theDMM
Participant

@katie_koenig @TMCRBarlow I agree with you on this. Relatively speaking, I would like to create a report that shows me the cost per contact per month based on Facebook ads. This is a rather simple ask in my opinion.

There is no property for achieving cost per contact per month on a bar chart.

All metrics within the ads dashboard should be individually usable as properties. So each ad account would then have its own properties. This way I could reference the ad spend however I want. I could, for example, use it in a report with total contacts created via ads or organic as well, which would ideally give me cost per contact over time.

For now, I must manually look at the ad spend and divide it by the contacts created to determine the cost per contact per month, which is obviously not efficient in determining these numbers.