HubSpot Ideas

EmilJepsen

Action Prospects into Companies from Workflow

Hi there,

We're really fond of the HubSpot feature Prospects tool, but it requires too many resources for us to manually check this site every day.

Therefore it would be awesome if we could enroll Prospects into a Workflow, so it after some certain criteria automatically creates the company and automatically assign that company to a contact owner.

A workflow could be:

1. Enroll Prospect where "Number of page views is greater than 5"

2. Add Company to HubSpot database

3. Set Property "Company Owner"

4. Create task

This workflow would save us a lot of time since we don't have to manually add companies and handpick the ones that we need to contact or look further into.

Kind regards,

Emil Jepsen

helphouse.io

5 Replies
JoeDavies
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

This would be an amazing feature!

rtruncale
Top Contributor

Would be great to build out an automated process to create a company and associate it to the deal and contact. About 70% of our clients use a free domain resulting in a ton of missing companies. We have a field on our forms for Company Name. This name is written to the deal created, and would be great to be used for this company process.

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. This is a cool idea. I'm going to explore this with our team and see how feasible this might be. I'll keep this thread in the loop on how/if we plan to move forward here. Thank you for the suggestion!

rtruncale
Top Contributor

Thanks Ethan! 

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks! We're continuing to work on Prospects and we'd love your input. Would anyone be willing to hop on the phone with us for 20 or 30 minutes (cc @nlacy) and help us understand how you're currently using the app? If you are, fill out this form and we'll reach out! https://forms.gle/zaG5oNpnz1WkDgxw5