HubSpot Ideas

Account Hierarchy View

LOVE LOVE LOVE the parent/child company feature - it's going to help immensely with us managing how all of our local accounts role up into our larger national opportunities.

That being said, it would be awesome to have a hierarchy view similar to the one in Salesforce where you can see details about each account (see below).

Image result for salesforce account hierarchy

Specifically, something SFDC doesn't have that would be awesome is a way to track which accounts have open deals/won deals, so we can consolidate our AEs to more of a joint effort. We could also just have a similar "Type" field. that would allow us to do this if we could customize the hierarchy view.

4 Replies
cedaly
Contributor

Can I upvote this 5 times?  The number of organizations we have in our HubSpot that have child organizations is very large and it is not possible to filter and see them in the Companies view.  I can write a report and sort of get there but what would be ideal is to have a custom field that calculates the total revenue for all deals linked to the parent and its children.  That will help us assess the value of the organization.  It would also be usefule to see the organization as a hierarchy shown above and all of the opportunities by stage and I am not sure HubSpot reporting can do that.

billwmartinez
Participant

I am working on an effort for my business are who has requested the same ability as requested in this thread. (Upvoted) 

NicoleT
Contributor

Seconded! Would also be valuable to get activity associated with child companies automatically associated with parent companies. Our accounts are often worked at the national and store location — we need to give both teams visibility so we aren't duplicating our efforts, but also give the field team a simple, pertinent record for each store for account management purposes.

ringer135
Participant

Upvoted - we are investigating if we can discontinue our Salesforce contract and the way they display the parent/child hiearchy is way better than Hubspots. I hope this gets more attention.