HubSpot Ideas

finn

Access and extract feedback data via API

Idea/use case: customers provide feedback data in Hubspot. Need: to be able to access and extract this per contact via the API or other means of integration, so that the data can be used and acted on in 3rd party applications.

2件のコメント
Jricci11
参加者

+ 1 - more flexibility and scalability around feedback is pivotal to make service hub useful.

SteveHTM
トップ投稿者 | Solutions Partner

This is a plea I have made to the product team related to other HubSPot enhancement sthat are underway, and repeated here in the context of the feedback submissions object. 

I have been greatly impressed with the level of product integration across the HubSpot tools/apps when - as a user - you create a custom object. Things like property editing, reportimg, workflow integrations, API functionality etc. etc. for the new object just fall into place in a natural way. Yet when we get to the product team adding objects like feedback submissions, the advantages of creating this new thing as a HubSpot defined custom object get ignored - and a whole new set of special case UI elements, reporting and permissions management (including whole new sets of APIs) get added to the rest of the increasingly sprawling platform that we have to learn, use and explain to our clients.

For most case of new objects that are needed to enhance functionality it just seems there is a simpler way!  I'm going to repeat this plea in more contexts in the future I can tell. HubSpot team - please take advantage of the great internal synergies you already have available rwith custom objects ather than adding to the proliferation of unique case sub-standard add-ons.