HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 07, 2022 02:24 AM

Hi there,

I'm happy to say that a list view of Tickets in the iOS app has just launched in version 3.306.0 and above. Once you've updated your app to the latest version, you'll find Tickets in the menu in the app. If it doesn't appear, double-check you're running the latest version by searching for HubSpot in the App Store. If it says "Update", go ahead and do that. If it still doesn't appear, try logging in and out again to refresh the app.

Check out this video to see how the Ticket list works: https://www.loom.com/share/3e7459c6360847b6bd5e9e1458ebcf00

List view of Tickets in the iOS appList view of Tickets in the iOS app

February 25, 2022 04:45 AM

Hi there,

I'd like to give you all an update on Ticket functionality in the iOS app. You can view, edit and create Ticket records on iOS.

To navigate to a Ticket record, you can:

• Go to the Associations tab of a contact, company or deal. Existing associations to Tickets can be seen here and tapped to open the ticket record.
  • Tap on a Ticket association from a Task.
  • Tap on a link to a Ticket record in another app on your phone, such as email or Slack.
  • Search for Tickets.
  • Tap on a Ticket Association from a Note or Logged Activities.
  • Tap on a Ticket from a Conversations thread.

On the Ticket record, you can:

• View the Activity timeline and create notes, tasks, and logged activities. The Timeline can be filtered to show only the Timeline cards that are of interest.
  • View and edit associations to contacts, companies and deals.
  • View and edit property values including status. If you set up “required properties” which must be filled out before moving a Ticket to a given status, this is reflected on mobile.

To create new Ticket records:

• Go to a contact, company or deal record
  • Tap on “Add tickets”
  • Tap on “Create new ticket”. The properties and requirements shown on the Ticket create form match the configuration you set up on web.
  • Alternatively, you can create new Ticket records from a Conversations thread.

Please note these limitations that still exist:

• There's no Ticket list/pipeline view in the iOS app. (There is on Android).
  • Not all Timeline cards are available on mobile.
  • There's no way to navigate from a Ticket record to an associated Conversations thread.

Please take a look at the Knowledge Base article "Work with records in the HubSpot mobile app" for more information.

In Planning
November 20, 2019 05:26 AM

Hey folks - Max from the Service Hub product team here. 

Transparently, we put this idea into an "In planning" stage much earlier than we should have in terms of setting expectations with the Community on delivery timing. Broad support for actioning and responding to tickets is certainly on our roadmap in 2020. We will be bringing iterative support for actioning and responding to tickets in Mobile throughout the next six months. 

In Planning
March 26, 2019 01:03 AM

We're currently planning support for Tickets on mobile.

March 26, 2019 01:02 AM

Hi David, Mike & others,

We're focused on Conversations email development at the moment, we hope to have a Beta release of Email in April for those that are interested. I'll post when I've more information on this.

For Tickets support once we've Email worked out we'll then be looking at that. I don't have a timeframe for it but I'll update here once we've a better idea.

Regards 

Ronan

January 15, 2019 08:56 AM

Hi everyone, just to let you know we're planning to support Tickets on mobile this year. Firstly we'll support Email in the app followed by Tickets. I don't have a timeframe for it at the moment but I'll update here when I know more.

Regards Ronan

Mobile Product Manager

October 15, 2018 01:54 AM

Hi PeteSwan, 

Conversations is supported on both iOS and Android in Beta. Check out this page for more details and how to enable Conversations. https://ux.hubspot.com/mobileconversations

At the moment it supports Live Chat but Email is part of our plans. 

Regards

Ronan

173 Replies
matthew_stibbe
Member | Diamond Partner

Definitely a good idea. I used to do this on ZenDesk a lot and miss that capability on Service Hub.

PeteSwan

Definately - plus when are conversations going mobile? It would be great to assign a ticket from an email conversation on the mobile.

RonanB
HubSpot Product Team

Hi PeteSwan, 

Conversations is supported on both iOS and Android in Beta. Check out this page for more details and how to enable Conversations. https://ux.hubspot.com/mobileconversations

At the moment it supports Live Chat but Email is part of our plans. 

Regards

Ronan

luxeautospa
Participant

I definitely support this idea, our production staff will not always have access to a desktop computer and it would be extremely helpful for them to be able to access this on the Mobile App. Please develop this! 🙂 

PeteSwan

Yes please, can’t even access tickets via mobile web browser properly. Can you tell me on an iPad can u access the tickets on its mobile web browser? Native app solution would be best.

also when are conversations email coming to iOS? As a business owner this is where we create tickets from. It would be really handy to have this functionality.

Sneeps
Participant

In addition to just being able to access tickets, I believe having a full "Service" area just as within the web browser would be much more beneficial, especially for team members who are working remotely.  When we are on break for a holiday, it would make it much more convenient for our support team to receive notifications mobily rather than having to login in a web browser.  It keeps it consistent too with the whole platform having two ways to access items.      

sergiodavid
Participant

This is a must for our agents !  Smiley Sad

RonanB
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, just to let you know we're planning to support Tickets on mobile this year. Firstly we'll support Email in the app followed by Tickets. I don't have a timeframe for it at the moment but I'll update here when I know more.

Regards Ronan

Mobile Product Manager

Bonwalton

Our team would really benefit from this!

Ag003

Absolutely! Let’s make this happen. 

mikegofficial

@RonanB When this year?  I'm pretty close to moving to Zendesk.  The lack of support or timeline is murdering us.

david_dataton
Participant

@RonanB a timeline would be great. Our support team are hesitant to use HubSpot as this is a very important feature. We have a lot of people constantly on the road and having to sit down with a laptop to answer a support case is limiting at best.

David Aleksandersen
Commercial Support Manager
Dataton AB

RonanB
HubSpot Product Team

Hi David, Mike & others,

We're focused on Conversations email development at the moment, we hope to have a Beta release of Email in April for those that are interested. I'll post when I've more information on this.

For Tickets support once we've Email worked out we'll then be looking at that. I don't have a timeframe for it but I'll update here once we've a better idea.

Regards 

Ronan

RonanB
HubSpot Product Team

We're currently planning support for Tickets on mobile.

rrumpf19
Participant

upvote ^^^

alexhunter1

Please enable this feature soon.

nrehrhard
Participant

This would be super helpful for our team!

jordanvitruvi

@RonanB 
With the serivice ticket viewing, it should also include changes to notifcations; "DND on a schedule" as well as "DND for 'x' hours". (if you have a team and you cover certain hours, getting notifications of others can be just as annoying as not having an app feature)
Lastly, don't forget the way service tickets communicate (conversations and within the ticket) should be a priority, afterall that's the point of this.

It's been painful to use the web on mobile for the ticket's, relying on email for alerts.

If any of you at HS need anyone to test functionality as it's built, please shoot me a message, I'd gladly give feedback!

ellent

I 100% assumed (shouldn't have) that I would be able to have access to tickets on mobile when we switched to Service Hub. This is extremely important and something I used on a daily basis with our previous provider. 

MatthewMorrow
Participant

I was so pleased to hear HubSpot were launching their Service Hub last year.  I held off going to Zendesk, FreshDesk and Wix Answers.  Then they launched without the tiered levels of their other products but once there was a free,starter, professional and enterprise selection I jumped on board, albeit free (just to test initially).  Similarly to my experience with HubSpot CRM the experience has major pros but major cons.  Aesthetically it looks great, then I quickly find missing features.  The major issues I have with Service Hub include:

• Closed tickets not re-opening if customer responds after we have closed ticket.
  • No iOS/Android mobile app
  • No end-user portal for customers to login and view their tickets/responses
  • No ticket numbers to refer staff or customer towards
  • No dashboard showing number of open tickets etc.
  • No list/dashboard allowing me to quickly identify new/priority tickets

I understand the first point has been addressed last month but when I looked into this further it's onlt available for Professional not Starter.  I really think the Starter plan should include the option for tickets status automation to allow a ticket to reopen should a customer reply to a closed ticket.  This is pretty basic stuff!

This is before you start to look at clever features such as those mentioned here https://docs.helpscout.com/article/1068-getting-started-video-tour

The competition is fierce and moving fast, they are flexible, dynamic and progressive.  I don't get that feeling with HubSpot at the moment.

I spoke to support tonight and they said they have lots of engineers working on Service Hub as it's so new they know there are gaps - (surely it shouldn't cost £400 per month at this stage then!?)  The said they expect updates around INBOUND 2019 in early September 2019.

At this stage a roadmap, some thoughts on what is coming, some beta offerings would be well received.

So much potential but currently I'm feeling let down.

Interested to hear others thoughts.