HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
September 07, 2022 02:24 AM

Hi there,

I'm happy to say that a list view of Tickets in the iOS app has just launched in version 3.306.0 and above. Once you've updated your app to the latest version, you'll find Tickets in the menu in the app. If it doesn't appear, double-check you're running the latest version by searching for HubSpot in the App Store. If it says "Update", go ahead and do that. If it still doesn't appear, try logging in and out again to refresh the app.

Check out this video to see how the Ticket list works: https://www.loom.com/share/3e7459c6360847b6bd5e9e1458ebcf00

List view of Tickets in the iOS appList view of Tickets in the iOS app

February 25, 2022 04:45 AM

Hi there,

I'd like to give you all an update on Ticket functionality in the iOS app. You can view, edit and create Ticket records on iOS.

To navigate to a Ticket record, you can:

• Go to the Associations tab of a contact, company or deal. Existing associations to Tickets can be seen here and tapped to open the ticket record.
  • Tap on a Ticket association from a Task.
  • Tap on a link to a Ticket record in another app on your phone, such as email or Slack.
  • Search for Tickets.
  • Tap on a Ticket Association from a Note or Logged Activities.
  • Tap on a Ticket from a Conversations thread.

On the Ticket record, you can:

• View the Activity timeline and create notes, tasks, and logged activities. The Timeline can be filtered to show only the Timeline cards that are of interest.
  • View and edit associations to contacts, companies and deals.
  • View and edit property values including status. If you set up “required properties” which must be filled out before moving a Ticket to a given status, this is reflected on mobile.

To create new Ticket records:

• Go to a contact, company or deal record
  • Tap on “Add tickets”
  • Tap on “Create new ticket”. The properties and requirements shown on the Ticket create form match the configuration you set up on web.
  • Alternatively, you can create new Ticket records from a Conversations thread.

Please note these limitations that still exist:

• There's no Ticket list/pipeline view in the iOS app. (There is on Android).
  • Not all Timeline cards are available on mobile.
  • There's no way to navigate from a Ticket record to an associated Conversations thread.

Please take a look at the Knowledge Base article "Work with records in the HubSpot mobile app" for more information.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
November 20, 2019 05:26 AM

Hey folks - Max from the Service Hub product team here. 

Transparently, we put this idea into an "In planning" stage much earlier than we should have in terms of setting expectations with the Community on delivery timing. Broad support for actioning and responding to tickets is certainly on our roadmap in 2020. We will be bringing iterative support for actioning and responding to tickets in Mobile throughout the next six months. 

ステータスに更新: In Planning
March 26, 2019 01:03 AM

We're currently planning support for Tickets on mobile.

March 26, 2019 01:02 AM

Hi David, Mike & others,

We're focused on Conversations email development at the moment, we hope to have a Beta release of Email in April for those that are interested. I'll post when I've more information on this.

For Tickets support once we've Email worked out we'll then be looking at that. I don't have a timeframe for it but I'll update here once we've a better idea.

Regards 

Ronan

January 15, 2019 08:56 AM

Hi everyone, just to let you know we're planning to support Tickets on mobile this year. Firstly we'll support Email in the app followed by Tickets. I don't have a timeframe for it at the moment but I'll update here when I know more.

Regards Ronan

Mobile Product Manager

October 15, 2018 01:54 AM

Hi PeteSwan, 

Conversations is supported on both iOS and Android in Beta. Check out this page for more details and how to enable Conversations. https://ux.hubspot.com/mobileconversations

At the moment it supports Live Chat but Email is part of our plans. 

Regards

Ronan

173件のコメント
basehost
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Martin,

Thank you for the detailed update and it's nice to see some progress on iOS. However I think I speak for many people in this forum when I say the lack of a ticket list in the mobile app is a massive oversight and makes many of the features you've pointed out next to useless for someone on the go. Most service techs and teams deal with issues, not contacts (that's secondary to them issue) and the issue is a ticket and it needs notifications when one comes in or an update to one comes in. My entire team on the desktop have the ticket list open all day sorted by last replies and prioritise their day based on this. With no ticket list that can do this in the mobile app, the app is still tedious and functionally challenged when it comes to issue management. You need a dedicated ticket list, you need to be able to sort it, you need to be able to click into a ticket and respond to one and set/change status and pipeline as needed. These are not hard concepts and for the life of me I can't work out why you guys have spent time delivering the features you've listed and not at least done the basics. Every other major service desk system has this in their apps and you guys are still fluffing around this problem from the angle of a contact record - your fundamental logic is wrong and you need to change it if we can ever expect to see the HubSpot service management tool in the HubSpot app be of any use to anyone that deals with tickets as their job. 

AnthoneyP
メンバー

I agree the solution isn't a real solution. It would be nice to hear an updated timeline instead of workarounds. Is there a new date other than 2020?

ProfAndreyK
参加者

Agree. It is so strange that tickets cannot be approached [all of them] directly from the app. I feel iOS is a "stepdaughter" rather than a lovely child. (((

KCouvillon
メンバー

Dear Hubspot, 

Is there any expected timeframe as to when IOS users will be able to access the Service Hub on Mobile? 
Is cruitial to our business and likely many others. 

Thank you,

MVermilyea
メンバー

It is critical, in my field, to be able to respond via email to tickets in the mobile app. 

Seeing this feature implemented would be a game changer.

AWilson65
メンバー

Any updates on this? This is mission critical for so many users, I'm shocked to see this thread is 4 years long.

IpsunSolar
メンバー

We couldn't wait any longer and built our own Ticketing system in an App that pulls the data from Hubspot. You can buy it for your company if you want, but it's specific for the solar industry: www.sunvoy.com 

It's available in the Hubspot App Market: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/4729918/marketplace/apps/customer-service/field-service-management...

thorndikedev
参加者

We prefer a very simple ticket interface.  The use case for us is that our service techs in the field use zendesk support on their tablets to review and close open tickets.  They don't need full access to all the functionality of the hubspot.  They just need to see the tickets and review the relevant info.  We recently moved over to hubspot and not having that simple interface for our field staff is a big negative.  Think about our plubmers and electricians.  When the office sends them out on a service call they want to look up all the electric tickets in a given home and review with the customer.  All the other features of huspot bog them down.

ASmith48
メンバー

This would be a great feature for teams that use the ticketing system on the go and for filling out information in the moment. We currently have our teams working out of the browser version to view and edit tickets if they are out in the field.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
martinmckenna
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi there,

I'm happy to say that a list view of Tickets in the iOS app has just launched in version 3.306.0 and above. Once you've updated your app to the latest version, you'll find Tickets in the menu in the app. If it doesn't appear, double-check you're running the latest version by searching for HubSpot in the App Store. If it says "Update", go ahead and do that. If it still doesn't appear, try logging in and out again to refresh the app.

Check out this video to see how the Ticket list works: https://www.loom.com/share/3e7459c6360847b6bd5e9e1458ebcf00

List view of Tickets in the iOS appList view of Tickets in the iOS app

Arun_Opto22
投稿者
Thank You
basehost
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Great job releasing this much needed feature!

Would be great if you could also update the notification section to enable push notifications to the app and to do the same for the ticket property in push notifications to allow ticket info to be pushed to the mobile app too.

AWilson65
メンバー

Thank you for this great addition! I second the need for push notifications.  I am working around it with email notifications of new tickets, but that's pretty clunky. A push notifcation on the app is a much preferred solution for our team