Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

28 Replies
JMP

This is the complaint I am getting right now as well. Our account managers want to be able to keep up with their clients as they have issues. The mobile sales app is great, but I would like some Service Hub integration as well...

GizmoCares
New Contributor

Agreed! The mobile website is not usable on a phone. The app is nice but needs to be able to handle tickets. Also, it would be great if search was at the bottom (easier reach of the thumb for one-handed work).

Please add TICKETS soon...my people are getting very tired of not being able to use a phone to do their work. Most of them don't...they just wait until they get back to a desktop which makes for very sad customers. 

arielle
Visitor

The app is completely useless for the Service tab if Conversations (from an email) and Tickets are not available. 

Please make Tickets OR the Conversations available. 

Please help your friends out that aren't in Sales Smiley Happy 

briond
Visitor

I want to migrate from Zoho to Hubspot. But we are a very small team, so we do a lot of support outside the office, on the way to sales meetings and at home. I cannot make the switch until there is a way to respond to tickets on the mobile app. 

ellent
New Contributor

Any update on this? We were told Beta would be released in April. 

Rklinghoffer
Occasional Contributor

This would be super helpful...

AndyMartinOREC
New Contributor

This is a key desicion to our company in terms of using the HubSpot system for Tickets or looking elsewhere.

jhicks
Occasional Contributor

I reached out to support and got the following advisement:

"From what I heard directly, there are no current plans scheduled to bring Tickets to mobile. With any updates at all, the Mobile team will prioritize keeping the Community Thread you shared updated."

This is 100% contrary to what @RonanB  said on 3-26-19.  

Can someone provide an explantion as to why the narrative has changed? Many HubSpot users are relying on accurate information to plan their paths foward. Or at the very least, update the status of this KB forum to accurately represent the status?