HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

173 Comentários
TeriS
Membro

It's the 3rd quarter of 2021 folks, why are tickets NOT mobile friendly? I get that an iOS app is an undertaking, but mobile-responsiveness should be built-in! I found myself unable to respond to a ticket from my iPhone's browser because the email response pop-up window actually goes offscreen where you can't see, read or select the text you just typed. This is beyond frustrating. 

Plus, that pop up is a WCAG violation and is not ADA Section 508 compliant.  Please, please push out improvements. Thanks.

AnthoneyP
Membro

Please update. A year since planning to bring this Service tickets to Android in beta.. Any plan for iOS?

scotta9108
Membro

Was any progress made on this for the iPhone app?

JulianTEC
Participante

I am a beta tester of this and so far it is working quite well.

Still can't view any comments on TICKET activities but that goes for comments on all activities on the iOS app.

There is a thread on this here that you can upvote and comment on.

ARosenberg
Membro

Please let me know if I can help test this feature. It will be a very useful tool for my team. I have many years in product design, testing and q/a.

Thanks!

I am excited to be able to access my support tickets, and monitor my groups progress.

ARugraff
Membro

Echoing here.  It's nearly end of 2021. This has been talked about for three years now. Where are we at with this?????

@hubspot 

LindiDoubell
Membro

When will this be available? Need to see support tickets on mobile app. Pretty essential need.

Halli
Participante

There is so much need for this get this going

mark112
Membro

It's crazy that the mobile app was designed in the first place to show deals but not tickets? The ticket pipeline has very similar functionality to the deal pipeline. Not sure why they didn't add this in originally? How many years has this been under development for? Hubspot have incredible financial resources at their disposal. I can't believe this isn't more of a priority for them.

Kerry_Peterson
Membro | Parceiro

Hello, my client is in the beta for tickets.  How do we get information on how to use the app?  I can navigate to make a ticket and see that its out there but when i click on the ticket it doesn't come up.  Is there a KB on this?  

JDubPHL
Membro

Absolutely necessary... please provide an update ASAP.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hey team,

Can we please have an update for iOS?

I understand for Android, we already have the Ticket list view.

Is there a planned timeline for ticket list view in IOS?

Thanks!

KiG
Membro

This is a MUST have for any company. We are a voluntary organization with no fixed employees so having access to tickets on mobile phone or ipad is the only true practical way for us to follow-up tickets during the hectic seasons. Since the basics on tickets mapped to contacts are in place in the app we guess this is a quite doable task with high, high,  value both for commercial and non-commercial companies.

More focus on the service part also even more paves the way for HubSpot more into the pure service area.

CBeavers
Membro

I saw a comment in here stating that Mobile Performance should be Built In. I know IOS Apps can be a process. 

I whole heartedly agree! We have tons of IPhones in the field, and I find the lack of Mobile Friendly access is an unacceptable irritation. 

Halli
Participante

Recently purchased Hubspot for our company

That mobile app is utter **bleep** (pardon my french)

That my workers cannot access tickets via mobile app is crazy

We pay alot of money for this software and i am thinking i like the FREE VERSION more

DinDjarin
Participante

Is there a status update? Last comment says it's on the roadmap for 2020 so is there an eta? 

TBurnham2
Membro

please make this happen

nc_3manfactory
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

@RonanB and @mfreiert we've been part of the Conversations beta but is there an update on the plans for tickets to come to mobile or app? The last update says that this was planned for 2020 but we're nearly at the end of Q1 2022 and there's been no update?

martinmckenna
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi there,

I'd like to give you all an update on Ticket functionality in the iOS app. You can view, edit and create Ticket records on iOS.

To navigate to a Ticket record, you can:

• Go to the Associations tab of a contact, company or deal. Existing associations to Tickets can be seen here and tapped to open the ticket record.
  • Tap on a Ticket association from a Task.
  • Tap on a link to a Ticket record in another app on your phone, such as email or Slack.
  • Search for Tickets.
  • Tap on a Ticket Association from a Note or Logged Activities.
  • Tap on a Ticket from a Conversations thread.

On the Ticket record, you can:

• View the Activity timeline and create notes, tasks, and logged activities. The Timeline can be filtered to show only the Timeline cards that are of interest.
  • View and edit associations to contacts, companies and deals.
  • View and edit property values including status. If you set up “required properties” which must be filled out before moving a Ticket to a given status, this is reflected on mobile.

To create new Ticket records:

• Go to a contact, company or deal record
  • Tap on “Add tickets”
  • Tap on “Create new ticket”. The properties and requirements shown on the Ticket create form match the configuration you set up on web.
  • Alternatively, you can create new Ticket records from a Conversations thread.

Please note these limitations that still exist:

• There's no Ticket list/pipeline view in the iOS app. (There is on Android).
  • Not all Timeline cards are available on mobile.
  • There's no way to navigate from a Ticket record to an associated Conversations thread.

Please take a look at the Knowledge Base article "Work with records in the HubSpot mobile app" for more information.

Halli
Participante

Hi

Good that HUBSPOT is working on this but i dont find the solutions helpful

If you have customer service that recives multiple tickets per day.... your solutions seems to evolve around working in the "contact" in stead of the "ticket" from the beging.

So if I as a supervisor wanted to check the ticket status or pipeline i would first need to find the contact and work my way from there.

What we are asking for is a TAB in the application for TICKETS that takes us to the pipelines anything else is just waste of time for HUBSPOT.

Dont make this so complicated seems like a fairly simple solutions / task / intergration