HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

173件のコメント
CDeffrennes
メンバー

Bonjour,

je suis également en demande de possibilité d'avoir les tickets sur le mobile. merci de nous donner ds infos sur cette possibilité.

Christophe.

wegmanp3
メンバー

I think this is a great idea.  This would be very helpful for our business.

nc_3manfactory
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Given the current impacts of Covid-19 and the move to remote working for a lot of teams having access to a wider suite of functions, especially Service Hub and Tickets, via the app seems essential.

Kierstin
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Are there any updates on the iPhone version? I'm an Android user and have the beta, which is perfect for what our team needs. However, I do have a couple of internal customers that are getting close to pushing this all out to their sales team and some of them will have iPhones. Their reps being able to see active tickets through the mobile app while on the road is going to be CRITICAL! 😞 We've been fortunate that the pandemic has provided some extra time before this was a requirement. We were all hoping it would come along before we become active in the field again. 🙂

Thanks for any updates you may have! Appreciate everything you all do!

JulianTEC
参加者

We have delayed the rollout of HubSpot to our entire Relationship Management Team due to tickets being unusable on iPhone. I would also appreciate an update.

AdamZ
参加者 | Elite Partner

Any update on Service Hub on Android version of HubSpot

mobile app? 

blanger
メンバー

This is a must for mobile Acess !  

WGallagher
メンバー

yeah this is a reason to cancel for me, 

I'm giving it a few more weeks

Ali1
メンバー

Any plans to get this up-and-running? This last reply is 2018.

mikloso
参加者

This addition is extremely important to my company! We need to add pictures of items to each ticket, and right now that involves: taking a picture, emailing/airdropping/etc to a laptop and then uploading that to the ticket. Service Hub for iOS would save us a ton of time.

Andrej
メンバー

We also wait Service Hub features in iOS!!!

Thanks,

Andrey

SCollinson
メンバー

This would be incredibly helpful!

CVillanueva
メンバー

This is an absolute must. We need our team to be able to work from their phones to address ticket items. Is there an ETA on this one? 🎟

MattBibby
メンバー

Service ticket access on iOS also required here!

JulianTEC
参加者

Does anyone from HubSpot read these? 

fbssupport
メンバー
Do think so or they don’t care that we need this function!

Get Outlook for iOS
billyzero
メンバー

When will TICKETS be available on your app on iphone, 

This is a bit of a pain to not have tickets. 

We have so many issues with the app, like you can't see pictures in Tasks, 

it's really looking like i may need to jump to another platform for what we do. 

we do all remote work, so if you are in the field, this app becomes very hard to use. 

DGlyn-Cuthbert
メンバー

Agreed, this is extremely frustrating. How can such a huge software firm like Hubspot exlcude iphone users from ticketing? It just makes no sense. I was shocked and dissapointed to discover this. 

ChrisP1
メンバー

Our import supply chain is still archaic and tracking shipments with the service pipeline has been a great solve, but it's devastating not to access via mobile app. 

HubSpot team, when can we expect a mobile app?

nc_3manfactory
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

@JoeMayall is there an update on how plans for bringing tickets to either mobile or app is going?

We're under some serious pressure from a major client around this, especially following the pandemic as I'm sure like a lot of other organisations their support functions switched to remote working and many are likely to stay that way for some time.