HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

173 Replies
augustinneuveeg

that would very helpful

carinAL

Is there any update on when this will be available? 

LH66

If you read the thread, carinAL , and register the non-existing HubSpot engagement on the issue, you will realise that this will probably never happen.
My advise is that you find a different system, if you aren't already sucked into the black hole of the HubSpot universe.

carinAL

Thanks @LH66 . I chimed into get notified of updates to the chain 9as their didn't appear to be a notification option without posting), but yes, I noticed the long history on this as well as some other things that we ideally need.  I am indeed working through right now whether we continue with HubSpot despite its limitations or shift gears before we get too deep. 

tbernier
Participant

There were previous responses here from HubSpot support indicating support of Tickets on the mobile app was coming...but that message was over a year ago.  Any update?!!

JimYelland

Excellent idea!

I have engineers out in the field that have job sheets that are directly related to the Tickets we create for them within HubSpot.

This would save an enormous amount of time whilst on site.

Fingers Crossed!

harisnp_baabte
Participant

How long we will have to wait for this feature ? 

jbellas
HubSpot Employee

Hi everyone,  

Thanks for taking the time to participate in this thread. I appreciate that many of you have been waiting for this feature. To better understand exactly what functionality you’re looking for on mobile, please take a few moments to fill out this survey. It will be very helpful to our team!

Thanks!
Jocelyn Bellas
UX Researcher- HubSpot Product Team

cpro48609

We just purchased the Hubspot starter edition with near future plans on the Pro version.  We just assumed that all these main apps would be available in the mobile app!  It definitely throws our plans off a bit.  Or techs will have to use sales leads now to track service items as they won't be able to view in the field and on the go otherwise.   

The other areas seem to work so well in mobile (sales, contacts etc) I'm wondering why the service area wouldn't be the same?

Hope it comes soon for sure!  It feels a little disjointed to use the sales / deals area for service ticket tracking just to be able to view it on mobile 😛   Other than that, the product has been great so far!  We are newer to CRM's in general and aside from the missing tickets in mobile issue the product seems very nice.

harisnp_baabte
Participant

I filled up the survey yesterday. Wondering whether it will happen this year ? 

Arggh1
Participant

This would be a great functionality! We have technical service teams that need this ability to manage and update tickets. Through the app would be ideal. I filled out the survey. 

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hey folks,

I've connected with our Product team on this thread. At this time we don't have any plans to access tickets on mobile. This is certainly subject to change in the future, but at this time we don't have any resources committed to this feature.

Best,

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

bsm007
Top Contributor

Joe, thank you for finally responding about this. There has much angst about mobile access to Service Hub.

As a long-time Hubspot user and purchaser of Service Hub, I am extremely disappointed! I echo the sentiment of the other users of our frustration waiting this long already -- back in 2018, we were told this was on the roadmap to be in place within a year. Yet, this reversal from the Product Team?

I think Max needs to provide us an explanation on the false promotion. The Service Hub is very much lacking other systems like Zoho and many of us took a risk moving to Hubspot for this function based on this promise. This tarnishes our confidence in not only Service Hub, but Hubspot as a whole.

briond

Wow. What a disapoinment! And really unbelieveable in light of the cost of Hubspot. Zoho has the feature and zoho is free!

I have been waiting on this feature so that our company can switch to hubspot from zoho. Hard to understand how hubspot arrived at this decision. 

harisnp_baabte
Participant

Hi,

If you don't have any plans why did you waste our time doing the survey ? 

Kierstin
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@JoeMayall  what about the survey that was sent out by @jbellas  in July?  I personally don't even care if you can edit a ticket on mobile (for now), I just want our reps to be able to see any associated tickets for that contact when they are in the field. 

justinvah

Shocking after being told it's "in development". "On the road map". "Expected this year".  I knew when we got a survey it clearly hadn't  been in any development or any road map. I'm just glad we caught this corporate insincerity before signing any agreements or shelling out any money to HubSpot. It's a shame because it looked like a  very promising solution. 

artemtour

After completing a survey for the same, and getting lots of promises that it will be done we can see it was all for nothing, now our team has a easier decision to move out of Hubspot as a CRM system and service.

mhznetworks
Participant

Hi HubSpot et al-

Yes, I too, am bummed out by this news but I am also pretty darn grateful that HubSpot came out with a clear answer.  To me, this actually enhances HubSpot's credibilty. No business wants to dole out bad news to its customers so I applaud them for letting everyone know so we can all make informed decisions going forward.

-Jason Connolly
MHz Networks 

bsm007
Top Contributor

@mhznetworks Normally, I would agree with you, but I feel the opposite that credibility is exacty what was lost by promising delivery 1 year from a 2019 post. In addition, we just recently took party in a product dev survey for this very feature only to get this news.