HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

173 Commentaires
Ali3
Participant

Is anyone going to give us an update on when tickets will be available on the mobile app?

A lot of frustrated people out there that would like to understand Hubspot's roadmap on this.

It is imperative and must-have on a mobile device.

Come on guys give us an update!

Moaning over for now!

Brighton
Membre

Yeah, this will make or break our ability to fully adopt Service Hub.  

AAS
Membre

@Brightonyes, same here. we've almost completely stopped using hubspot due to the current mobile limitation.

EliM
Participant

Totaly support it and feel this is more "a must" than a feature request

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
mfreiert
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey folks - Max from the Service Hub product team here. 

Transparently, we put this idea into an "In planning" stage much earlier than we should have in terms of setting expectations with the Community on delivery timing. Broad support for actioning and responding to tickets is certainly on our roadmap in 2020. We will be bringing iterative support for actioning and responding to tickets in Mobile throughout the next six months. 

AndyMartinOREC
Membre

Fantastic to see this move to 'in planning' !! Looking forward to testing your beta versions of Mobile Ticket handling early next year !!

kzand
Membre

Within the app, it would be great to be able to see tickets on our mobile device for when we are away from our desks/computers - since you never know when an urgent Ticket comes in from your customer while you are stuck in a mtg.

Service - Tickets - 

include in the Hubspot App

jj12stars
Contributeur

Please put this on a fast track. It seems like this is a no-brainer. Service issues happen 24 hours a day, not just when you are in the office or by a computer. 

anonymouse
Membre

Six months is a pretty long time - better late than never.

samglenn
Contributeur de premier rang

YES YES AND YES. 

This was created in 2018... and still no update... hard reality to face. 

mstroh
Membre

hello hubspot team

how long does the planning take?

CMShields
Membre

Would love for my technicians to be able to access tickets from their mobile devices. 

David-cole
Membre

I guess it didn't make the 2019 deadline. That is really unfortunate. I was about to take the jump and purchase service hub. Might have to look into a better solution.

advancedAS
Membre

@David-cole  check into ClickUp. They have the same idea as tickets, the only thing missing is the customer profiles. But mobile is magical and works good.

bsm007
Contributeur de premier rang

I completely concur with MatthewMorrow -- please implement these essential features.

HunterBoss
Membre

This would be amazing to have for the moblie app!

artemtour
Membre

we must have it for a normal use of our service team! 

ReduceMyIns
Participant

Where is this?  Is this in beta?   In Jan 2019 a HubSpot Dev stated this would be available by the end of the year.  Now here we are a year and 3 months later with radio silence.   Does HubSpot make habbit of saying things like this to string along their existing users?  I do not even see a beta sign up for this feature.   This is a HUGE problem and unacceptable for a CRM and Help desk solution as expensive as HubSpot.   

LH66
Membre

I absolutely agree with every word in your comment, ReduceMylns!

HubSpot, please get your sh#t together, already!!!!

XtraDat
Membre

Excited for HubSpot after spending days, assuming ticketing will also be available from mobile iOS app, only to find I could not see it in app.

Then I find this thread.

No ticketting option still from apps?

Anyone from HS that can update what is the status on this feature within the apps to support visibility into tickets so we can work also while on the go?  We're in 2020 btw 😉