HubSpot Ideas

kdipaolo

Access Service Hub Tickets on Mobile App

Created on behalf of a customer. 

Who: Service Hub

Goal: Access service hub tickets on mobile app

It would be helpful for customers who are out of the office and don't have access to a laptop or computer to be able to work on tickets via mobile device and mobile app

173件のコメント
JMP
参加者

This is the complaint I am getting right now as well. Our account managers want to be able to keep up with their clients as they have issues. The mobile sales app is great, but I would like some Service Hub integration as well...

NVJ1
メンバー

can the mobile app be able to log service tickets.  In general any applications that can be used in the lap top version should be available in the mobile app.  Most outside salespeople use the mobile app to access Hubspot.

GizmoCares
参加者

Agreed! The mobile website is not usable on a phone. The app is nice but needs to be able to handle tickets. Also, it would be great if search was at the bottom (easier reach of the thumb for one-handed work).

Please add TICKETS soon...my people are getting very tired of not being able to use a phone to do their work. Most of them don't...they just wait until they get back to a desktop which makes for very sad customers. 

arielle
メンバー

The app is completely useless for the Service tab if Conversations (from an email) and Tickets are not available. 

Please make Tickets OR the Conversations available. 

Please help your friends out that aren't in Sales 🙂 

briond
メンバー

I want to migrate from Zoho to Hubspot. But we are a very small team, so we do a lot of support outside the office, on the way to sales meetings and at home. I cannot make the switch until there is a way to respond to tickets on the mobile app. 

ellent
メンバー

Any update on this? We were told Beta would be released in April. 

Rklinghoffer
参加者

This would be super helpful...

AndyMartinOREC
メンバー

This is a key desicion to our company in terms of using the HubSpot system for Tickets or looking elsewhere.

jhicks
参加者

I reached out to support and got the following advisement:

"From what I heard directly, there are no current plans scheduled to bring Tickets to mobile. With any updates at all, the Mobile team will prioritize keeping the Community Thread you shared updated."

This is 100% contrary to what @RonanB  said on 3-26-19.  

Can someone provide an explantion as to why the narrative has changed? Many HubSpot users are relying on accurate information to plan their paths foward. Or at the very least, update the status of this KB forum to accurately represent the status?

ConnorL36
メンバー

Adding tickets on mobile is critical for our sales team. Would love to see this added in as a feature!

AAS
メンバー

No tickets on mobile?? Come on, we neeeed this! managing our comapny is fractured enough as-is without having to add yet another software provider on top of all the ones we already have. We NEED a mobile option for tickets.

CactusIT
メンバー

This is very important.. we all work in a mobile world and accessing Tickets on the go is so important to fast and efficient customer service.

Please can this be added to the roadmap... you guys at HubSpot are awesome, I'm sure Brian Halligan and Romeo could get this sorted between walkies?

PaulFBW
メンバー

This is a perfect addition to HubSpot in our opinion.  In what we do we are constantly on the phone with clients and hardly ever in front of a desktop for more than an hour at a time.  Being able to access/create tickets from the phone would streamline our customer service even after hours so the small things don't fall through the cracks!   Thank you all for everythnig you do. 

jalop123j
メンバー

+1

LH66
メンバー

I was extremely dissappointed when I saw this was not possible.

Kierstin
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

This is really important. 🙂 Even if we can't edit or create tickets in the app, we need the ability for the field team to be able to see that there are tickets associated with the company/contact. That way they can know everything that is going on before they enter. 

Having the ability to edit, send emails from, or add notes via the mobile app would also be outstanding as well. Thank you!

bessary
メンバー

Hello HubSpot?  Please update the forum on the status of the mobile app updates.  Didn't see anything at Inbound to support any good news towards HubSpot being mobile enabled; and can't get any updates from our account consultant.  Extremely disappointing.

teresacpiamidam
メンバー

This feature is much needed to allow staff in the field to offer the best service to clients. 

cristenp
メンバー

Absolutley necessary. Please add.

AfoAlex
メンバー

Please add the ability to add and manage tickets in your mobile app.  It would also be very useful if I could copy text such as email body or addresses to use with other mobile software.