HubSpot Ideas

dazza

Accept more decimals of cent values for product price

Hello,

We were excited to see the Product Library feature. Sadly, we can't use it because it does not support fractional cents.

We need to quote $0.0250/minute (2.5 cents/minute) for usage of our product, but HubSpot rounds all dollar amounts two two decimal places ($0.03/minute in this case).

We'd prefer 4 decimal places, but we can live with three. Please HubSpot, might you consider supporting fractional cents? 

-Darren

129件のコメント
ThierryCalderon
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

More than 3 years from the first post.

We loose a lot ot deals because of the quotes limitations.

This one is one of the main paint points of products/quotes. I do not understand why is so looooooong to add decimals.

Please Hubspot, any news on that feature ?

Thanks

Borrasv
メンバー

Yes, me too. I ask them 3 years ago... I can not understand how this company who want to support B2B relations do not resolve this "stupid" topic. I think we have to organise something among us to be more strong in this important issue. 😡

LPL
メンバー

Does someone from Hubspot even look at our posts?

it's been 3 years... 105 upvote??

Did not see any reply from Hubspot??

dazza
メンバー

Thanks for all the upvotes everyone ... I can only assume that either HubSpot doesn't read these forums regularly, or 100+ upvotes doesn't make their radar, there must be more serious limitations in their product that have a lot more interest from the user base. HubSpot development must have moved on to the next shiny object ... 

Daniel_Robinson
メンバー

Well,  after no public effort from Hubspot to address this, my company has decided to leave Hubspot and switch to an ERP that doesn't have the decimal issue.  What a shame.

AOakley
メンバー

I think we'll be leaving soon too. Doesn't seem to be much urgency on the Hubspot side to implement what is essentially a very basic feature, been so long outstanding now.

JHeymann
メンバー

Any update on this from Hubspot? Our organization needs this, too, to roll out products.

MNix
メンバー
I have not seen any activity on this update. Soooooo many people waiting for this.
MValleskey
メンバー

Why is there no movment on this. We cannot use the product libray or use quote feature as we have pricing for units at $0.0282. This is a simple fix why is this not done. 

JBoixader
参加者

we work in the world of translation and we need to have 3 decimals as the price per word is 0.00x in some cases

WendyMitrovich
参加者

We cannot implement the products and quoting functionality until we can add decimals in the unit column.  Very disappointing as this was one of the reason we upgraded our package.  Can we please get some feedback on this as it is important for us to be able to do in HubSpot.

RBabar
参加者

this is a very basic need for any industry doing bulk pricing; Kindly update us on the ETA for this issue.

Sdiddy407
投稿者

Please let us know what is the expected timeline of this. @ethankopit 

WillGoodale
メンバー

Ah this would be HUGE. 

CVelasquez
メンバー

This would be a game changer!

JLeslie
メンバー

Agreed, this would be a real game changer!

LSandoval
メンバー

Would be wonderful!

TLong5
メンバー

So excited for this update ... would make things so so much easier! Looking forward to seeing this! 

KBurris
メンバー

This would be amazing!

AHubbard7
メンバー

I would love to see this! It would be super helpful