HubSpot Ideas

dazza

Accept more decimals of cent values for product price

Hello,

We were excited to see the Product Library feature. Sadly, we can't use it because it does not support fractional cents.

We need to quote $0.0250/minute (2.5 cents/minute) for usage of our product, but HubSpot rounds all dollar amounts two two decimal places ($0.03/minute in this case).

We'd prefer 4 decimal places, but we can live with three. Please HubSpot, might you consider supporting fractional cents? 

-Darren

129件のコメント
ErikKoedijk
メンバー

I upvoted this idea too. 

We'd prefer about 10 decimal places. Please HubSpot, this would be very useful for us. 

lindahl
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Please, this is crucial to some industry, we have clients that sell servers and they charge per hour, like $0.024/core/day.

dflynt
参加者

We desperately need to go to 4 decimal points.  Our business is a business of pennies.  We may be selling treatment of 1,000,000 O-rings for something like $0.0055 each.  In the US, Germany, and Mexico we are quoting in 1,000s, but we are being told that this is illegal in Brazil.  Until this is changed we cannot use HubSpot CRM in Brazil.  Please make this change ASAP.

Thank you so much,

Darren

LPL
メンバー

Please increase the number of accepted decimals to the calculation of taxes %.

Quebec taxes is 3 digits after the coma.... Hubspot only take in consideration 2 digits... meaning that the calculation is inacurate.

CANADA TAXE = TPS = 5%

QUEBEC PROVINCE TAXE = TVQ = 9.975%

This affect all Hubspot Customers who must calculate Quebec province taxes... 

thanks,

LP

HPR
メンバー

Thank you for bringing this up! We have the same issue as we offer API calls. Costs per call are below the 2 digits right of the decimal. The calculation works, but in e.g. quotes the costs per unit show zero, which is incorrect and could lead to an issue with the prospect. 

Daniel_Robinson
メンバー

YES!!!!

I'm in manufacturing and prices are negotiated to fractions of a cent at high volumes.  Having prices round to the nearest cent is quickly becoming a big roadblock to using Hubspot (which I love).  Think about this, the clients who would negotiate to fractions are generally those with the buying power to do so, aka....your biggest accounts.  If Hubspot doesn't work for your bigget accounts, you've got a problem.  

Many companies sell at high volumes with fractions of cents, it would only open doors to new clients for Hubspot to make this change.

Borrasv
メンバー

I can not understand why Hubspot do not updated the option to four decimals more. It is not complicated because it arlready exist to select 1 or 2 more decimals, why not until four.

If you want to connet woocommerce we have a great problem!!!

There are many activities which need this options to their customers. I am really very angry!!!

ステータスに更新: In Planning
ethankopit
HubSpot製品開発チーム

RSullivan
メンバー

Without a doubt, this functionality is required.  Line item unit pricing to 4 decimal places ($0.0001) comes into play all too often.  That being said, the price related fields should NOT show 4 decimal places for every entry.  It should default display two decimal places UNLESS a price is entered that is 3 or more decimal places long.  If it's 3, 3 are displayed.  4?  4 are displayed.  5 or more?  rounded to the 4th decimal place.  This could be entended to 5 or more for display, or simply have it display the exact # of decimal places entered by the user (2 minimim if 1 or none are entered).

AOakley
メンバー

We need this urgently, on the verge of switching CRM's if we don't get this incredibly basic feature soon, any idea when it will be available?

pblessing
参加者

HubSpot team - so glad to see that this idea is in planning.  Can you post an update to the plan?   Seems like this is a pretty big opportunity for lots of us HubSpot users.

Aksu52
参加者

Hello community, is there already an update or a date for completion?

ThierryCalderon
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

upvote- Need it to quote, as i need tax for each product too

Please add decimal numbers as unit options for products. 

lucasfmsarmento
参加者

Please guys, I'm trying really hard to use this feature.... but some basic stuff is clearly missing.

It should be obvious that under 1 cent pricing is required, so many business old and new price this way. From materials to APIs...

AOakley
メンバー

Brian Halligan (CEO of Hubspot), actually replied to a facebook comment of mine yesterday about this, so very much hoping that this issue will get resolved ASAP, such a small change that will make a big difference to the usability of Hubspot for a lot of people!!

IMG_A0473251209C-1.jpeg

AlexiaCooper
メンバー

I also need this feature. Sad to see it has not been implemented yet. 

DRudnick
メンバー

We are also in dire NEED of three to four decimal places for cents...... Looking forward to an update soon I hope. 

DuraLaneCEO
メンバー

We urgently need this also for our product list.   It is inhibiting our ability to use the system - and we really like it otherwise.

lucasfmsarmento
参加者

Hi everyone,

Good/bad news, make of it what you will.

We have been experimenting with creating and associating line items to deals using the API. And as it turns out, the API does accept values with more than two decimal places for the price and cost properties of products.

lucasfmsarmento_0-1615919451494.png

As per the screenshot above:

Net Price = R$18.360

Unit price = R$0,20

Quantity = 90.000,00

Which could either be a case of bad math or Hubspot's DB, actually saves the value as a float value (0.204) and the decimal places restriction only exists on the front-end/UI.

Which should be even easier to fix.

CTurhan
メンバー

I have an add-on to our SaaS product that is charged from 0.00025 USD/min.  I would need 5 decimal points. At the minimum 3 decimal points.

I would love to be enrolled in Beta stages as this request is urgent.