HubSpot Ideas

NKieran6

Academy subscription for certifications

Hi all - how about a HubSpot Academy subscription allowing people who don't have that level of subscription to access the functionality and complete the certification.

You can pay other CRMs for this type of training access and it would be great if HubSpot offered something similar, even if in the sandbox.  Essentially either limited time or volume in order to access to the functionality to pass your certification.  An example is 'Create a Buyer persona' in the Marketing Hub software certification.  If you've passed the exam but can't get the certification due to not having access to professional it's a little frustrating. Would be good to get as many people certified as possible 🙂

1 Reply
KAcer
Contributor

Agreed! Agreed!

I my case I have two reasons for this request.

1. I like getting these certifications badges. I am motivated by the goal and the achievement. AND I want to display these accomplishments on my website,
  2. I am a HS Partner using CRM Hub Starter. For partners like I am, to be effective advocates and/or resellers of HS, we need to have confidence in the capability. Another partner, who happened to be from Italy had a similar comment, and a funny way of saying it:  “We need to eat our own dogfood before recommending it!”