HubSpot Ideas

signehartung

Ability to view "All Pipelines" in Board-mode in "Deals"

In the menu "Sales" -> "Deals" it is possible to select "All Pipelines" or just one pipeline when filtering the view as Table-mode. However, the field "All Pipelines" is greyed out when you are viewing the Pipelines as Board-mode.  

I would like to be able to see both all my pipelines at the same time in Board-mode as well as in Table-mode.

27件のコメント
HubSpotMaster
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

Upvote, doesn't make sense why I can see the consolidated view in tables but not the boards. 

Thanks!

JackieZeng
参加者

Hope we can view "All pipelines" at Board-mode asap

swert
メンバー

Definitely a good idea to be able to see all the deals in this format. Much easier to visualize where things stand and review with our team.

JackieZeng
参加者

Any update for " viewing All pipelines at Board-mode"? Our team really look forward that this can be actived in Oct. Many thanks!

TimHoY
メンバー

I also don't understand why it is not possible to show all deals together in board view – would be really helpful for me and my team. 

JackieZeng
参加者

1. For pipelines having the same deal stages, I am sure that showing ‘“all” in board view is possible and would be really helful

2. Also by doing this we can check deals from all pipelines at once using Hubspot app

Many thanks

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

I agree! Perhaps it would look something more similar to a dahboard and instead of having multiple reports, you would have the differnt deal pipelines displayed in board view.

However I still think it is important to be able to view them by pipeline, seeing as not all sales reps would be working in all pipelines. 

kristinah
メンバー

"All pipelines" is greyed out at Board Mode for Service Tickets as well. I hope HS will make this available soon!

mpherr
投稿者

Still unsolved, quite annoying!

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
ybaptiste
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hello HubSpot Community, 

Thank you as always for your feedback. It helps us continously build a better product. The ability to view deals from multiple pipelines in board view is a request we hear a fair amount from customers. However, this is not planned. 

Pipelines, in theory, should hold distinct processes, which means that stages should be different across pipelines. With that in mind, it would be challenging to support the display of deals from multiple pipelines on the board. 

- Yehudi 

Dirks
メンバー

A big wish!

Simon_Bickers
メンバー

Hi there,

Understand some pipelines may contain diffferant stages. However, we are a multi channel business and need to report on the pipelines individually as well as in a combined total fasion. 

We have the same stages across serveral pipelines eg, Wholesal, Direct and Channel and would love to have a consilodated view. Can this please be looked at again? 

BMorton12
参加者

I would like to second the ideas that have been repeatedly mentioned. It seems imperative that we have the ability to see all pipelines in the board view. Especially for those of us who have the exact same stages throughout our pipelines. 

I would love to hear why HubSpot does not think this would be beneficial to their customers. 

Matija
メンバー

Definitely thumb up for this one ASAP please

MMaylett
メンバー

We really need this now. 

TheRealMike-D
参加者

Yes please. This seems so silly not not be able to see. 

Hildegaard
投稿者

Doesn't make sense why we can see the consolidated view in tables but not the boards.

jspbx
参加者

would be helpful to see all pipelines aswell in the board view. Thanks for considering this!

JMcCool
参加者

Yes, please! Our business has many sales "channels" and our executive team wants to be able to see "all pipelines" within board view. It is much easier to see during team meetings, funnel reviews, etc. 

anton_kahn
参加者

I upvote this idea! We have two pipelines (Sales and Upsales) with the same stages, but different probabilities (that's why we need two). We absolutely need to be able to see them on the same board! Since columns are the same, it shouldn't be technically challenging.