Ability to view "All Pipelines" in Board-mode in "Deals"

In the menu "Sales" -> "Deals" it is possible to select "All Pipelines" or just one pipeline when filtering the view as Table-mode. However, the field "All Pipelines" is greyed out when you are viewing the Pipelines as Board-mode.  

I would like to be able to see both all my pipelines at the same time in Board-mode as well as in Table-mode.

HubSpot updates
8 Replies
HubSpotMaster
Advisor

Upvote, doesn't make sense why I can see the consolidated view in tables but not the boards. 

Thanks!

JackieZeng
New Contributor

Hope we can view "All pipelines" at Board-mode asap

swert
New Contributor

Definitely a good idea to be able to see all the deals in this format. Much easier to visualize where things stand and review with our team.

JackieZeng
New Contributor

Any update for " viewing All pipelines at Board-mode"? Our team really look forward that this can be actived in Oct. Many thanks!

TimHoY

I also don't understand why it is not possible to show all deals together in board view – would be really helpful for me and my team. 

JackieZeng
New Contributor

1. For pipelines having the same deal stages, I am sure that showing ‘“all” in board view is possible and would be really helful

2. Also by doing this we can check deals from all pipelines at once using Hubspot app

Many thanks

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

I agree! Perhaps it would look something more similar to a dahboard and instead of having multiple reports, you would have the differnt deal pipelines displayed in board view.

However I still think it is important to be able to view them by pipeline, seeing as not all sales reps would be working in all pipelines. 

kristinah
New Contributor

"All pipelines" is greyed out at Board Mode for Service Tickets as well. I hope HS will make this available soon!